Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 25-05-2003, 01:18 AM   #31
goldies

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by secrets
bro Alvin?? nick Alvin? if this is the case I don't buy first. Anyway June coming...
No lah, is ozeki Alvin, greenngold alvin. go check out the two websites and u'll know.

can send them email and check lor.
Old 25-05-2003, 11:31 PM   #32
fishsiowsiow

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroKing
How to have when there are no fishes. At this time of the year there are no Tosais. Unless we undertand this, then, we don't yet understand how the Jap system works. At this time you can get only Kurokos! Again, do we understand what this mean?. So when you see people telling they already have 9, 10th spring shipment from Japan since Jan 2002, one wonders what they mean. If we ask a Jap, they will scratch their heads!! Why, because in Dec/Jan, the fishes are still hibernating. Breeding starts only in March. So...put that logic together, think a little. Now, we understand why there is no noise, don't we, except one guy who advertises every Saturday! Yes, of course he has the priviledge to say anything, cos he paid for the space. But, did anyone question him? No, they still flock to his shop cos they don't care about all this, and they don't undertsand anyway.

Lastly, if you buy a Tosai that is $500-750 each, at this so call expert's place, and he says he has 100 fishes, thats $500-750 K!!! Let's just say he makes 50%, then his cost is $250-375K. And finally, the Jap's take only cash up front! Which dealer has that kind of cash?? Oh, they also say, if the fishes die, we will replace them, for you. By the way how many people's fishes have died and are waiting for replacements? Plenty!

But if we just assume the fishes are from Thailand and he pays only $10-30 for each, then he needs to cough out only $1,000-3000. In this case is there a problem for replacements. No..., right!

Okay, when the real Japs arrive, I will make sure people on this site get the priviledge to see it first hand. Let that commitment do the talking!

Wah you happening. Never Judge TRP by its cover.

He could be wearing girls underwear. Who knows may be even G-string. And say it is from Japan. But actually made in Bangkok in one of those lanes.
Old 26-05-2003, 11:26 AM   #33
goldies

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Thiam
Bro Goldie, you still haven;'t give up ? that fellow tok cok only lah. If have, the market will be very noisy liao.

I dont fancy Jap ranchus. So just passing on message lor. Maybe he was telling the truth? Though hard to imagine why Alvin wants to sell Jap ranchu for only $50 ?? Manybe he only wants to promote ranchus and is a lousy businessman
Old 26-05-2003, 11:27 AM   #34
goldies

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroKing

Okay, when the real Japs arrive, I will make sure people on this site get the priviledge to see it first hand. Let that commitment do the talking!
WAH! U better dont disappear 2 months later
Old 26-05-2003, 01:45 PM   #35
fishsiowsiow

Quote:
Originally posted by goldies

I dont fancy Jap ranchus. So just passing on message lor. Maybe he was telling the truth? Though hard to imagine why Alvin wants to sell Jap ranchu for only $50 ?? Manybe he only wants to promote ranchus and is a lousy businessman

Why you say he is a lousy businessman
Old 26-05-2003, 02:43 PM   #36
goldies

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by fishsiowsiow
Why you say he is a lousy businessman
Aiyah, if u have the lobang to buy authentic jap ranchu and pple selling thousands and u only sell $50, then of course u are a lousy business man lah. Add in freight etc, i think he wont make much leow. How to be a business man?
Old 26-05-2003, 03:35 PM   #37
secrets

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Aiyah, if u have the lobang to buy authentic jap ranchu and pple selling thousands and u only sell $50, then of course u are a lousy business man lah. Add in freight etc, i think he wont make much leow. How to be a business man?
well that depends... he got the foresight to do long term business and maybe ranchu is not his key business.
Old 26-05-2003, 03:45 PM   #38
goldies

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by secrets
well that depends... he got the foresight to do long term business and maybe ranchu is not his key business.
That's why i mentioned maybe he is more into promoting ranchu lor. But i still cannot understand him..... i'll bet he is not a business man
Old 26-05-2003, 03:49 PM   #39
Idiocy

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
That's why i mentioned maybe he is more into promoting ranchu lor. But i still cannot understand him..... i'll bet he is not a business man
maybe a business man but without an interest of profitting from ranchu business
Old 26-05-2003, 04:17 PM   #40
goldies

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by Idiocy
maybe a business man but without an interest of profitting from ranchu business
hmmm... that kind of business man hard to find