Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 10-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #51
johannes

hey so sorry and saddening to see all those dead fishes...

pitiful...
Old 10-12-2009, 12:54 PM   #52
kagemaru

it is quite sad to see the whole pond drained off and the fishes died like this...I tend to agree with Terence on the part of sabotage in play...fishes normally no strength to throw the whole drain pipe off balance...

I had rented a pond in pasir ris long ago for my rays...after the owner ask me to sell him the podka dots and I rejected, within that week my rays got stolen, even though the pond is under locks and watch...and owner claim innocence and say he lost 3 glass tank too

thereafter I pull out liao...there is very little trust I have in rental ponds, shit happens and power shutdowns are plentiful...CCTV also no use one

I would probably recommend going to a proper koi farm and rent those koi hotel...at least u know these are ppl who knows how to take care of ur kois like their own...I never look back now since we tompang with ah seng
Old 10-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #53
Allan Lee

Hi Albert,

So sorry for ur losses... hope u'll get over it soon. Perhaps, u might wanna consider substituting the drainage PVC pipe with the washbasin rubber stopper like some Jap TVR breeders do
Old 10-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #54
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphys33 View Post
my condolences.... very sorry and disturbed to see the pictures. Please take it easy...
Thanks bro.....I am ok...is all fated....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamUSA View Post
When you said one of your koi knock out a releasing water pipe that make me wonder how strong koi is? I still not believe your fish did it. If me I do hard investigation in this matter.
Feel sad to see this happen.
Nvm lor juz treat as a lesson investigate also pointless all my babes are gone....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTLeR View Post
rip for your fishes ...... i can feel the pain also ... and this is not gtg to stop you ....
I will nv stop me bro...i will be back very soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutx View Post
Bro...good to are re-designin the pipe.

I've seen some farms do this, if the pipe is in the middle of the pond, what they did is have a bigger size pipe (maybe 6inch) over the draining pipe of 2inch.

Then you can set a minimum water level assuming the draining pipe break or what.
pm me you email, and I can do a sketch for you.

As for koi farm with night visit, I believe it is possible, if you ask around....
Thanks bro.....reali apprieciate all ur help i will sent u a PM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkelhock View Post
Take it easy bro,sorry to hear abt the mishap.let me know if you need help...
Thanks bro....Now me no koi liao muz go Jalan Besar camp and wait for feeder koi liao...
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #55
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannes View Post
hey so sorry and saddening to see all those dead fishes...

pitiful...
Ya lor bro....all gone 1 shot.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemaru View Post
it is quite sad to see the whole pond drained off and the fishes died like this...I tend to agree with Terence on the part of sabotage in play...fishes normally no strength to throw the whole drain pipe off balance...

I had rented a pond in pasir ris long ago for my rays...after the owner ask me to sell him the podka dots and I rejected, within that week my rays got stolen, even though the pond is under locks and watch...and owner claim innocence and say he lost 3 glass tank too

thereafter I pull out liao...there is very little trust I have in rental ponds, shit happens and power shutdowns are plentiful...CCTV also no use one

I would probably recommend going to a proper koi farm and rent those koi hotel...at least u know these are ppl who knows how to take care of ur kois like their own...I never look back now since we tompang with ah seng
Ya is true all the CCTV all this no use wan if someone know the area they know where is the CCTV is they can avoid the cctv area and go by another way.....sigh....nvm lah fated lor now muz eat bread everyday liao...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Lee View Post
Hi Albert,

So sorry for ur losses... hope u'll get over it soon. Perhaps, u might wanna consider substituting the drainage PVC pipe with the washbasin rubber stopper like some Jap TVR breeders do
Thanks bro....I goin to install a very manual method to release the water liao....
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #56
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbetta View Post
Thanks bro....I goin to install a very manual method to release the water liao....
wow bro care to share with us?
goldfish&koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #57
namrepus
Arofanatic

Quote:
Thanks bro u r the 1st at the scene if u nv inform me i go down see i sure faint cos i am not mentally prepare *sigh* nvm lah....all fated.....Reali step on a big pile of shit.....Learn from my lesson
Bro, I nearly fainted when I can't hear the water splashing sound when I walk past... I was hoping that you had shift the fishes somewhere and was clearing the pond....but.....

I can't stay longer when you were clearing those dead fishes..
The sight, the stench.....hiaz...
namrepus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #58
henRee!
Mass Seller - Bettas

Quote:
U almost lost my Keropi lor!!! But anyway reali muz thank u for staying wif me and helping me...Thanks bro....
Small help la.Let me play with your keropi more often can liao.
henRee! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:52 PM   #59
Rock

Now I realise how valuable a well designed dry chamber is... Mine has a pump that pumps water out to an outlet that's quite high. At first I thought why so troublesome and waste electricity? Why not just have a drain pipe below going to the drain?

Good chance to relook your pond design and make some changes. Maybe can add a Bakki or chiller heheh. Take care bro.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:52 PM   #60
FND

Bro... I'm speechless. No words could pacify the sadness and anger for the lost of your precious fishes. Be strong and take your time to rebuilt and make necessary adjustments to your pond.