Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 22-04-2008, 11:21 AM   #21
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
You no problem lah....you go cry father cry mother at Kelantan Lane...problem solve liao
Some issue, you cry also no use..... 10 years later your picture in front of the lorri and many people cry behind the lorri....
Old 22-04-2008, 11:39 AM   #22
arogab

Bro Kitsilano/Bro Chris,

Paiseh, I really in the mountain, but no spawning yet, this coming few months will be my first time trying. THis place is so ulu (1.5 hr flight from Guangzhou) and lots of mountains at 1000m over altitude.

Ever got chance here, i will take care of the rest. Meanwhile, i think we should have seen one another before in LFS cos i also go around when back home. Let's keep going and cheers......and no problem when in SG i will try to contact you guys cos my OC super strict.
Old 22-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #23
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by arogab View Post
Bro Kitsilano/Bro Chris,

Paiseh, I really in the mountain, but no spawning yet, this coming few months will be my first time trying. THis place is so ulu (1.5 hr flight from Guangzhou) and lots of mountains at 1000m over altitude.

Ever got chance here, i will take care of the rest. Meanwhile, i think we should have seen one another before in LFS cos i also go around when back home. Let's keep going and cheers......and no problem when in SG i will try to contact you guys cos my OC super strict.

Sounds like you staying in a place whereby "birds don't lay eggs, dogs don't shit"

When will u be coming back to sg?
Old 22-04-2008, 12:02 PM   #24
arogab

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Sounds like you staying in a place whereby "birds don't lay eggs, dogs don't shit"

When will u be coming back to sg?
Not really lah Bro,

I am in the City of Guiyang/Guizhou Province,

Actually one of the lousy city in China only, still got birds laying eggs, and dogs shitting, some more near the factory (hi tech - i manufacture mobile phones here), the industrail zone build out of the city got baffalo shitting , so no problem for me in the city to go around.

Some more CO not around, "pa lao hor" also no problem, but here really got no "lao hor", only other brands......lucky got Carlsberg

I have not plan my trip back, maybe in Aug or may go US with OC lah. If really got time sure go around and TCSS with you guys.
Old 22-04-2008, 12:09 PM   #25
westiee
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by arogab View Post
Not really lah Bro,

I am in the City of Guiyang/Guizhou Province,

Actually one of the lousy city in China only, still got birds laying eggs, and dogs shitting, some more near the factory (hi tech - i manufacture mobile phones here), the industrail zone build out of the city got baffalo shitting , so no problem for me in the city to go around.

Some more CO not around, "pa lao hor" also no problem, but here really got no "lao hor", only other brands......lucky got Carlsberg

I have not plan my trip back, maybe in Aug or may go US with OC lah. If really got time sure go around and TCSS with you guys.

wah bro which mobile phones company ar?got lohpang bo?kekeke
westiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 12:22 PM   #26
Royal Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTLeR View Post
what have you share so far?

diff people have diff kind of tone and the way they speak or write....this is cyber .
what have i shared and so anyone can say anything they want on cyber?that sums it up. I've got only one thing to share with you, "Be a part of the solution and not a part of the problem!"
Old 22-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #27
arogab

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiee View Post
wah bro which mobile phones company ar?got lohpang bo?kekeke
No lobang lah, me also using Nokia nad Sony Ericsson, the mobile phoes we are doing is for CDMA450MHz. cannot use in SG leh. Only for Vietnam and Russian and other ULU countries lah. But repair sure my engineers can do, too bad need to wait for me to go back and take then return after the phoe goes outdated

Some more i need to ask you ppl got lobang to ship me 4ftx5ftx1.5ft FB Tub to this ulu place man. My local Chinese colleague now all amaze by how i treat the GF with care and attention. Here got only one flea mart for the fish/bird/plants, and the market like 30 years ago Changi man...
Old 22-04-2008, 12:26 PM   #28
Royal Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
Agree, It is about sharing isn't it.

How about sharing with us your setups and how you are keeping your fishes? or if you havent started, what you like to keep?

Maybe from there we all can learn together
i use to keep tetras but getting bored and happen to know about more about goldfish from the competition clubs organises.i'm starting off as a newbie and maybe could learn alot from bros in af.
Old 22-04-2008, 12:29 PM   #29
arogab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Smile View Post
what have i shared and so anyone can say anything they want on cyber?that sums it up. I've got only one thing to share with you, "Be a part of the solution and not a part of the problem!"
Haha, I like this, does not matter what you share in cyber and also "part of solution" is that all is happy......
Old 22-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #30
shimark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Smile View Post
i use to keep tetras but getting bored and happen to know about more about goldfish from the competition clubs organises.i'm starting off as a newbie and maybe could learn alot from bros in af.
Join in the next kopi/lunch gathering and you can meet & learn from some of the shifu here.