Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 21-04-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
Royal Smile

Default does most bro participate comp?

does many bros in af join comp?read there is going to be a very big comp coming soon by vermillion goldfish club.
Old 21-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
Goldling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Smile View Post
does many bros in af join comp?read there is going to be a very big comp coming soon by vermillion goldfish club.
Oh man... not again.
Old 21-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
It will do you plenty good if you stop flooding the forum with so many queries especially when you have yet to gel with the forummers in here. Postings like this below that you posted can stir forummers the wrong way.

"
Quote:
i have read but quite a problem as there are hundreds of non constructive replies. eg. hi, bye, kopi, go where...etc.

hard to read through bro.
"

Let me just help by reminding you that this forum is actually like the durian stall outside the bakery where the landlord is the bakery...durian seller just "tumpang" the space to hawk his durian. In that sense THIS is an Arowana site and some aro members also play goldfish and requested from the admin to have this goldfish section as an add on...so in that sense this is not a serious goldfish site. If you got so many questions to ask...maybe go to the other serious goldfish site to query. All players in here are in for the fun...we are sarabat in nature...even the moderator who is known as the sarabat mod. I think it is absolutely insulting for a new guy to come into a forum and tell forumers how bad the forum is.

Meanwhile since you are so eager to start so many different postings....maybe can share some of your fishes or setups and let forummers know that you are serious in your queries. Meanwhile welcome into Af Goldfish Section....you are definitely not new.
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldling View Post
Oh man... not again.
Ha ha ha...maybe we can all go YY again
Old 21-04-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
Royal Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
It will do you plenty good if you stop flooding the forum with so many queries especially when you have yet to gel with the forummers in here. Postings like this below that you posted can stir forummers the wrong way.

""

Let me just help by reminding you that this forum is actually like the durian stall outside the bakery where the landlord is the bakery...durian seller just "tumpang" the space to hawk his durian. In that sense THIS is an Arowana site and some aro members also play goldfish and requested from the admin to have this goldfish section as an add on...so in that sense this is not a serious goldfish site. If you got so many questions to ask...maybe go to the other serious goldfish site to query. All players in here are in for the fun...we are sarabat in nature...even the moderator who is known as the sarabat mod. I think it is absolutely insulting for a new guy to come into a forum and tell forumers how bad the forum is.

Meanwhile since you are so eager to start so many different postings....maybe can share some of your fishes or setups and let forummers know that you are serious in your queries. Meanwhile welcome into Af Goldfish Section....you are definitely not new.

When the cup is filled,how to fill more water?asking question shldn't be a prob.flooding,maybe check back those topics and you will see the flooders. insulting,maybe u're too sensitive.can the admin verify if this not a serious goldfish forum,pls?dont see a must to gel before asking question,as we share along,we will gel together.dont sound like a master pls.you sound very commanding. you know alot doesnt mean i know alot ma so pls let me ask.
Old 21-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #6
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
When the cup is filled,how to fill more water?asking question shldn't be a prob.flooding,maybe check back those topics and you will see the flooders. insulting,maybe u're too sensitive.can the admin verify if this not a serious goldfish forum,pls?dont see a must to gel before asking question,as we share along,we will gel together.dont sound like a master pls.you sound very commanding. you know alot doesnt mean i know alot ma so pls let me ask.
My apology if I sound commanding...never my intention to be that way. Yes I agree that there are a lot of tcss in here...if the mod is ok with it and I am not the mod so I guess we got to accept the lingo and the culture in here.

What my suggestion about not flooding with so many posts at one go is done with good intention as you are new in here and as you mentioned gonna read thr' so much just to get what you want...hope you accept my suggestion that it is easier to get what you seek in serious goldfish keeping by turning to goldfish site like RafflesGold.

You are welcome as everybody else in here new and old to ask questions...that in essense is the idea of sharing. Let me rethink over what I posted and I hope you too...somewhere along the line we will find our balance..meanwhile I will pm TVR the mod in here...just as I much as I want to be understood and moderated...I just hope that for all your effort to join this forum...I am not guilty of making it less wholesome for you.

Have a good evening and again welcome to Arofanatics Goldfish Section.

Regards

Kitsilano
Old 21-04-2008, 11:37 PM   #7
Royal Smile

thank kitsilano for your thoughtful suggestion.still got much much more to learn from you.
Old 21-04-2008, 11:50 PM   #8
BENG66
Dragon

Quote:
thank kitsilano for your thoughtful suggestion.still got much much more to learn from you.
bro, what fishes you keeping? care to share
BENG66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #9
Titus
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENG66 View Post
bro, what fishes you keeping? care to share
Agree, It is about sharing isn't it.

How about sharing with us your setups and how you are keeping your fishes? or if you havent started, what you like to keep?

Maybe from there we all can learn together
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 01:16 AM   #10
BuTLeR

Quote:

what have you share so far?

diff people have diff kind of tone and the way they speak or write....this is cyber .