Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 05-06-2006, 12:19 PM   #31
Nemo2

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker
the place where I house the fish uses a drip system, where water is drained away whilst it is also continuously dripped into it. Otherwise the only filtration I have is a sponge filter.
Peter may i ask wat is your prefered choice of food for your Ranchus..
Old 05-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #32
peter porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo2
Peter may i ask wat is your prefered choice of food for your Ranchus..
I use to feed Ranchu Lord but the minder of the place is feeding some other Jap feed of which I have no idea what brand it is. Otherwise, they get a daily diet of algae.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:18 PM   #33
Nemo2

Talking

Quote:
I use to feed Ranchu Lord but the minder of the place is feeding some other Jap feed of which I have no idea what brand it is. Otherwise, they get a daily diet of algae.
Oh cool !!! Algae wall to eat algae!! By the way Bro where u purchase your Ranchu Lord from?? Heard hav fake ones true a not huh??
Old 05-06-2006, 01:21 PM   #34
peter porker

Quote:
Oh cool !!! Algae wall to eat algae!! By the way Bro where u purchase your Ranchu Lord from?? Heard hav fake ones true a not huh??
That I am not sure...I bought mine from Pet Mart (I think that's the name; its the one beside Rainbow).
Old 05-06-2006, 01:35 PM   #35
Nemo2

Talking

Quote:
That I am not sure...I bought mine from Pet Mart (I think that's the name; its the one beside Rainbow).
Oh oki... i also bought mine from Petmart.... heard b4 its not cheong but diff type.... they say RL hav Type a,b,c and d??
Old 05-06-2006, 01:43 PM   #36
peter porker

Quote:
Oh oki... i also bought mine from Petmart.... heard b4 its not cheong but diff type.... they say RL hav Type a,b,c and d??
erm...yes...there are a few variants of that stuff which I never really bother to find out more.

However, for RL, I can attest that it does improve head growth, provided that fish has the potential.

If you want to bulk up your fish, my pond experiment yields the best result so far.

Nothing beats sunshine and algae.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:24 PM   #37
TRIX
Senior Dragon

Quote:
From what I know, the difference between the 2 is only that the newer packaging's protein level higher, which is 57%.
TRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:28 PM   #38
JADED88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIX
From what I know, the difference between the 2 is only that the newer packaging's protein level higher, which is 57%.

Ho bo brudder?
Old 05-06-2006, 03:43 PM   #39
peter porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIX
Thanks for the info!
Old 05-06-2006, 04:00 PM   #40
dragonfly_sg

Default Pond

BTW PP, whats the financial damage for the rental? Do you setup an auto-feeder or the minder feed manually? And lastly how often do you drop by to check on them? I assume it's somewhere in Seletar, that nearest YCK I guess.