Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 30-05-2003, 12:46 PM   #81
goldies

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by secrets
than i better reserved 10 pcs first. Thanks...
Why not just contact Alvin direct to see if he knows Aero king???

Aiyah, if u really serious and if Aero is telling the truth, why not just send ozeki an email to place order?? Higher chance to get then to place order over the forum
Old 30-05-2003, 12:48 PM   #82
goldies

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroKing
Problem is, he will not bring in 100!! After that he may chaik kah kee! Better make sure people will surely buy first before he orders...somehing like that loh. He very kiasu...what!
How he can make sure that pple like us will surely buy? We can place order to buy 10 each but what if none turn up when the shipment comes?
Old 30-05-2003, 12:50 PM   #83
goldies

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroKing
???...what club president!
U dont know?? Then do u know who is Alvin in the first place????
Old 30-05-2003, 04:23 PM   #84
Ranchuseed

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by goldies

Aiyah, if u really serious and if Aero is telling the truth, why not just send ozeki an email to place order?? Higher chance to get then to place order over the forum
Aero are you really going to order. Let me know i may think of ordering.
Old 30-05-2003, 08:13 PM   #85
AeroKing

Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by qikimhee
yo bro!
! u tot any tom dick harry kan join? if kan i long long ago join liow.
I think you first must keep Japs, then got chance lah. Trouble is they don't talk Thai or Chinese one leh!
Old 30-05-2003, 08:16 PM   #86
AeroKing

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by Ranchuseed
Aero are you really going to order. Let me know i may think of ordering.
Yah like Goldies said. Send Oseki an email, maybe you can also be more garang...pay them the money first loh. Then they will tell Alvin that there is $$$ paid already then he don't so kiasu and can order more loh!
Old 30-05-2003, 08:31 PM   #87
AeroKing

Talking

Quote:
U dont know?? Then do u know who is Alvin in the first place????
Alvin is the goldfish king...that I know for sure!!
Old 30-05-2003, 08:40 PM   #88
AeroKing

Talking

Quote:
How he can make sure that pple like us will surely buy? We can place order to buy 10 each but what if none turn up when the shipment comes?
I think there is great difference. Have we ever heard that Alvin will replace your fish if it dies? Have you ever heard that you can buy a real Jap for only $50? How do we all know? Answer to 1st Q is he doesn't, but his fishes don't die anyway...why? Second Q, why only $50...? Cos he wants you all to have the real feel of a Jap!!! Sell it to cover only his cost, but let more people own one real one.

But he doesn't know who wants it..cos he has never met you guys!! Make sense now!! So we have to go and see him, convince ourselves they are real, put our money down, then see if we canna con or not? If not, then finally we've met the 'real' Alvin!! Otherwise, there could be con 'Alvins' around too...!

Better to pay $50 to find out than to pay $750 ...and still canna con for sure by a certain shop that they call the Palace!!!!!
Old 30-05-2003, 08:42 PM   #89
AeroKing

Unhappy Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:

Mmmm...never thought about that!!