Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 17-09-2007, 03:08 AM   #561
Lei
Dragon

Please refer to post #463 in the link provided..
http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...=82340&page=47
Lei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 04:41 PM   #562
lohsinlong
Dragon

Juz came back from SAMGOLD...no class today thus went down and reach SAM place @ 2.30pm. Not long, the fish arrived. I was the 1st to see the new arrival of the fishes , but not the 1st to choose the fish . By the way, most of the 3inches one are already reserved. Only left around 4-5pcs left when I left the place. SAM do cum in sum big one, but nvr go ask if it is already reserved. Also, they do have sum nice nice calico pearlscale. Color v unique, hard to find in other LFS. If u guys wana buy, tink got to SUPER FAST HAND AND LEG... or else sure no more one.
lohsinlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 04:43 PM   #563
SonicBoon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohsinlong View Post
Juz came back from SAMGOLD...no class today thus went down and reach SAM place @ 2.30pm. Not long, the fish arrived. I was the 1st to see the new arrival of the fishes , but not the 1st to choose the fish . By the way, most of the 3inches one are already reserved. Only left around 4-5pcs left when I left the place. SAM do cum in sum big one, but nvr go ask if it is already reserved. Also, they do have sum nice nice calico pearlscale. Color v unique, hard to find in other LFS. If u guys wana buy, tink got to SUPER FAST HAND AND LEG... or else sure no more one.
Did u ask how much for the calico ?
SonicBoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 04:49 PM   #564
lohsinlong
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoon View Post
Did u ask how much for the calico ?
Nvr ask....u might wana give him a call and ask???
Old 17-09-2007, 07:35 PM   #565
pykoh
Dragon

I heard that the calico pearlscale are in the $20+/$30+ region. Better ask Sam for exact pricing.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 11:40 PM   #566
Ranchu_fan

I reached Sam GF around 4pm+ today. Looking for small Ranchu, but most already reserved by customer liao, only left 5 pieces.
Sam told me the calico pearlscale with goosehead (bump on the head), very unique lor, no space in my tank, if not grab liao. He's selling at $30+. Only 13 pieces came, and now left a few.
Old 17-09-2007, 11:53 PM   #567
lohsinlong
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu_fan View Post
I reached Sam GF around 4pm+ today. Looking for small Ranchu, but most already reserved by customer liao, only left 5 pieces.
Sam told me the calico pearlscale with goosehead (bump on the head), very unique lor, no space in my tank, if not grab liao. He's selling at $30+. Only 13 pieces came, and now left a few.
His fish is selling like hot cakes...
Old 17-09-2007, 11:54 PM   #568
SGranchu

for those looking for quality ranchu,y not take a look at polyart?i happen to see thier blog update..they got new arrival of good ranchu,pic posted too
http://www.polyartaquarium.blogspot.com/

i'm not in any way related to them..just posting good lobang for bros here..pricce wishe i dunno,u have to e-mail them
Old 18-09-2007, 01:00 AM   #569
Ranchu_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGranchu View Post
for those looking for quality ranchu,y not take a look at polyart?i happen to see thier blog update..they got new arrival of good ranchu,pic posted too
http://www.polyartaquarium.blogspot.com/

i'm not in any way related to them..just posting good lobang for bros here..pricce wishe i dunno,u have to e-mail them
Bro, u sure there is new stock for Ranchu? I was there yesterday, but none, the pictures in the blog you posted in not new Ranchu, they are there for some time in the big tank with Ryukin.
Old 18-09-2007, 01:04 AM   #570
SGranchu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu_fan View Post
Bro, u sure there is new stock for Ranchu? I was there yesterday, but none, the pictures in the blog you posted in not new Ranchu, they are there for some time in the big tank with Ryukin.
but they post it as new stock..anyway the ranchu with the ryukin also swee wad..i wonder why no one buy..maybe becoz of the price