Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 15-08-2003, 07:12 PM   #51
happybuddha

Default Lobang Report

Hey everyone,

I just came back from Bedok, and a new LFS called "Neo Aquairum" is selling the Hikari 24 cubes frozen bloodworm for, are you ready, $8 per box!

I was about to pay for it when I noticed they sell the Junko brand too, which I have been using for the past month with no ill effect on my fishes, for only... $4.80 nia!

Woa lan, I went for the Junko coz... it's nearly half the price of the already cheap cheap Hikari.

But the choice is yours. Stock them up; if your freezer is large enough.

Neo Aquarium is a few shops away from "Pian Ye Doa Siao", but the address is Blk 87, Bedok North St 4, #01-181.

Happy shopping!

Last edited by happybuddha; 15-08-2003 at 07:16 PM.
Old 15-08-2003, 11:13 PM   #52
CyberET

Default Re: Lobang Report

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
Hey everyone,

I just came back from Bedok, and a new LFS called "Neo Aquairum" is selling the Hikari 24 cubes frozen bloodworm for, are you ready, $8 per box!

I was about to pay for it when I noticed they sell the Junko brand too, which I have been using for the past month with no ill effect on my fishes, for only... $4.80 nia!

Woa lan, I went for the Junko coz... it's nearly half the price of the already cheap cheap Hikari.

But the choice is yours. Stock them up; if your freezer is large enough.

Neo Aquarium is a few shops away from "Pian Ye Doa Siao", but the address is Blk 87, Bedok North St 4, #01-181.

Happy shopping!
eh, i read somewhere frozen food store too long, the fats turn into dunno what, not healthy for your fishies.. can the bros confirm this?
Old 16-08-2003, 01:40 PM   #53
mountain

Quote:
Originally posted by mountain
just some info .. the pet shop at tampines Blk 201 sells Hikari frozen bw.. bought a pack my babies got a taste of bloodworms for the first time .. i also enquire abt AC/DC pumps.. if anyone looking for it .. they also have ..
verify another thing abt Hikari frozen bw with bros... not ALL the worms in the cube are red and "full" rite? some of the bw in my pack .. are .. brownish , some are just "empty" .. onli a sag not red at all .. normal?? or my pack is chiong one
Old 16-08-2003, 02:49 PM   #54
Xerovix

abnormal...

make sure that on top right hand corner of the polyfoam box has got a blue round rubber stamp on it.

can you show us the packaging of the slap... or is it the same with the one in my gallery "fish food"??

Quote:
Originally posted by mountain
verify another thing abt Hikari frozen bw with bros... not ALL the worms in the cube are red and "full" rite? some of the bw in my pack .. are .. brownish , some are just "empty" .. onli a sag not red at all .. normal?? or my pack is chiong one
Old 16-08-2003, 04:02 PM   #55
mountain

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
abnormal...

make sure that on top right hand corner of the polyfoam box has got a blue round rubber stamp on it.

can you show us the packaging of the slap... or is it the same with the one in my gallery "fish food"??
darn .. i buy 1 slap only, so no polyform box. will take a pic tonite and come back and show u . thx bro.
Old 17-08-2003, 11:42 AM   #56
mountain

I Uploaded the Hikari BW pic in my Misc Gallery. any bros can help verify chiong one or real stuff??