Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 30-06-2005, 02:15 PM   #81
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFguy
Alamak, you don't know the speaker and register. I don't understand?
Kashino student, do you know him? Do you know Mr Kashino have how many student and how many grand student and grand grand student. All also oversea what.
I don't know why you answering for the runner? i hope you don't mine.
Mmm..good point. At the bottom nobody knows.
Old 30-06-2005, 02:23 PM   #82
Sotong King

Sob, I'm no more the Sotong King looks like there are more sotongs around.
Old 30-06-2005, 02:33 PM   #83
samuelphan
Senior Dragon

Ok ... to make things clearer

It is similar to the arrangement we had recently when I hand carry the fishes from Absolute Ranchu for the bros in this forum and distributed by David Hou (TVR). So ... more like doing a favour with no monetary rewards

That is why I say that the organiser (Ranchu_Lover) is not making money out of the orders that have been placed so far

Quote:
Who do you mean by organiser don't make money? The one selling fish or the runner? I also getting abit sotong liao.
Why do you think they want to sell fish in a seminal.
samuelphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2005, 02:36 PM   #84
samuelphan
Senior Dragon

Anyway ... the date is drawing near ... for those that may be sceptical about the event ... do turn up to see for yourself and reserve your comments till after that.

I am not involved in orgainsing the event but do believe that the event is orgainsed out of good intention
Old 30-06-2005, 02:37 PM   #85
GFguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelphan

It is similar to the arrangement we had recently when I hand carry the fishes from Absolute Ranchu for the bros in this forum and distributed by David Hou (TVR). So ... more like doing a favour with no monetary rewards

That is why I say that the organiser (Ranchu_Lover) is not making money out of the orders that have been placed so far
How do you know? You don't have a share right? Why cannot seminal be seminal sell fish be sell fish. Have to be sell fish seminal, is the seminal on selling fish.
Old 30-06-2005, 02:40 PM   #86
GFguy

Quote:
Anyway ... the date is drawing near ... for those that may be sceptical about the event ... do turn up to see for yourself and reserve your comments till after that.

I am not involved in orgainsing the event but do believe that the event is orgainsed out of good intention
That you never know. Ask the runner, by the way, where is he hidding? Why need people to talk for him.
Old 30-06-2005, 02:44 PM   #87
samuelphan
Senior Dragon

Yep ... dun have a share.

As for the selling fish at the seminar ... look at it positively lah ... there is really no right or wrong ... if the price is right and the quality justify the price ... I will buy

Quote:
How do you know? You don't have a share right? Why cannot seminal be seminal sell fish be sell fish. Have to be sell fish seminal, is the seminal on selling fish.
Old 30-06-2005, 02:45 PM   #88
samuelphan
Senior Dragon

Btw ... I am confuse here ... who is the "runner" that you are referring to?
Ranchu_Lover?

Quote:
That you never know. Ask the runner, by the way, where is he hidding? Why need people to talk for him.
Old 30-06-2005, 02:47 PM   #89
Sotong King

Quote:

Can share for $5 who sponsor for the speaker (Japanese).
Old 30-06-2005, 02:54 PM   #90
GFguy

Quote:
Yep ... dun have a share.

As for the selling fish at the seminar ... look at it positively lah ... there is really no right or wrong ... if the price is right and the quality justify the price ... I will buy
What no wrong? You still don't get it. Will you have such a long list if not for the seminal. Nothing wrong with seminal, but is that what is it for them. Understand liao bo.