Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum > Showcase & Updates

Old 28-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #11
shalabin
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old fish View Post
Bro v v nice ray u got there...awesome
Tks for the kind comments bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtanpatrick View Post
Nice pair of rays bro....does placing the white base help in any way in terms of maintaining the colour of the spots etc bro?
thanks for the kind comments bro...personally i feel the white base did plays a part in bringing out the spots color wise im not sure... i kept the pair in black base tank for a few weeks and the spots starts shrinking till i buey dahan. I feel that environment plays a part but genes too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leezhengxi View Post
Very well fed. interesting patterns as well
Thanks for the kind comments bro...i just fed them then took photo
shalabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:34 AM   #12
arojaz

Nice pair of pdrsp..
Would lov to hv a pair too but lazy with d feeding n wc
Tfs
Old 01-04-2013, 03:14 AM   #13
Shawnsp
Dragon

Tay fishes are always potential pcs. No risk getting from him. Thumbs up for you.

U r very proud of them. Great effort for all pcs taken!
Shawnsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #14
Tay
Dragon

Thk boss for the compliment. To be honest, grooming the rays are v v impt to bring out its full potential. Really like to thk bro shalabin for taking time to show us all these. I would be too lazy to do it We could really see the diff in black tank and after changing of tank colour.

Food will be next to take note. Many I talk to like the easy way out, only MP. Then watever fish u keep, wont be at their full potential. Further, for rays, nvr stingy on their food, I mean quality not quantity. Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnsp View Post
Tay fishes are always potential pcs. No risk getting from him. Thumbs up for you.

U r very proud of them. Great effort for all pcs taken!
Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #15
gko
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Thk boss for the compliment. To be honest, grooming the rays are v v impt to bring out its full potential. Really like to thk bro shalabin for taking time to show us all these. I would be too lazy to do it We could really see the diff in black tank and after changing of tank colour.

Food will be next to take note. Many I talk to like the easy way out, only MP. Then watever fish u keep, wont be at their full potential. Further, for rays, nvr stingy on their food, I mean quality not quantity. Cheers
yah bro tay.. you always lazy..else more ppl already poison by you liao..
gko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #16
sbtanpatrick
Senior Dragon

[QUOTE=shalabin;9343974]Tks for the kind comments bro

thanks for the kind comments bro...personally i feel the white base did plays a part in bringing out the spots color wise im not sure... i kept the pair in black base tank for a few weeks and the spots starts shrinking till i buey dahan. I feel that environment plays a part but genes too.

I have a pair of pdrsp too and noticed that the size of their spots shrank a lot compared to 6 months ago as the 4 sides of my tank are all pasted with black oyama..
sbtanpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #17
Tay
Dragon

Wah u know how many hrs I spent taking care of my fishes, where got time go poison pple. In actual facts, ur regualr updates of rays in forum did poison lots of pple, u r the real culprit lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by gko View Post
yah bro tay.. you always lazy..else more ppl already poison by you liao..
Old 01-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #18
gko
Dragon

Quote:
Wah u know how many hrs I spent taking care of my fishes, where got time go poison pple. In actual facts, ur regualr updates of rays in forum did poison lots of pple, u r the real culprit lah
now only left with one ray..haiz so when can you showcase those superb nice SP rays? the pc i wanna buy remember ?
Old 01-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #19
Tay
Dragon

My sp rays are cheapo fishes lah, where got dare to show case. Sell can get gd price cos is "sp", so keep better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gko View Post
now only left with one ray..haiz so when can you showcase those superb nice SP rays? the pc i wanna buy remember ?
Old 01-04-2013, 03:33 PM   #20
gko
Dragon

Quote:
My sp rays are cheapo fishes lah, where got dare to show case. Sell can get gd price cos is "sp", so keep better
can lah...some sp ray are much nicer that BD lah