Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 02-09-2007, 01:55 PM   #501
Machoranchu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohsinlong View Post
Field Report for 1/09/07 with Bro Lei and Machoranchu. Was a super hectic day.

1st: 35A pasir Ris, many new stock for SVRs. Plus also got other gfs like Titkus, ryukins and etc. But SVRs got alot. Price wise, ermmm.........
2nd: Yun Feng (Hope I gt the name rite), Waste of time...and end up disppointed.
3rd: Samgoldfish, not much fishes left. Everyone is awaiting for his new shipment. Can go down and tok tok with the boss....he will teach u many things
4th: DK, not much TVRs left, all is the old stock. New stocks cuming soon. Be prepare for a deep pocket....keke
5th: Fish city, Gt 3 new big TVRs plus many SVRs. So-so only lah, but boss friendly too. Can tok tok with him oso....
6th: QH, as usual, sick bay for fish and super over crowding. They gt 20% disc too. Plus gt a beer from TVR.....keke

Thus I tink nt much of nice fishes in the mkt at the moment.....Juz my little tots. Bro lei and machoranchu, correct me if I m wrong..
You forgot Atlas leh bro Loh... They have some new stocks too and a few tanks of small calico ranchus. I saw a big china ranchu which I thought was decent too. Quality wise don't expect anything fantastic but I'm sure there's a rare gem hidden in there. You just need to S-L-O-W-L-Y see.

I feel you can pay 35A a visit if you have the extra cash (since its beginning of the month). They got some pretty big and nice SVRs which they haven't bring in in awhile. Quantity wise it also has the most among the farms we've visited.

Just to add its great to see so many forum members in real life. Bro PP, TVR etc...Thanks for the Tiger bro TVR...Nothing beats goldfish talk with a few cans of beer
Old 02-09-2007, 02:34 PM   #502
lohsinlong
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machoranchu View Post
You forgot Atlas leh bro Loh... They have some new stocks too and a few tanks of small calico ranchus. I saw a big china ranchu which I thought was decent too. Quality wise don't expect anything fantastic but I'm sure there's a rare gem hidden in there. You just need to S-L-O-W-L-Y see.

I feel you can pay 35A a visit if you have the extra cash (since its beginning of the month). They got some pretty big and nice SVRs which they haven't bring in in awhile. Quantity wise it also has the most among the farms we've visited.

Just to add its great to see so many forum members in real life. Bro PP, TVR etc...Thanks for the Tiger bro TVR...Nothing beats goldfish talk with a few cans of beer
yeah man....learn alot frm few experts yest.
acutally I dun take Atlas as one of our trip....that is a disppointed one...
lohsinlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:52 AM   #503
peter porker

Sipeh koot lat....go excursion from east to west.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:01 PM   #504
san37
Arofanatic

Default New stock

Atlas have some very decent SVR from china .
If u like big ranchu worth to take a look.
san37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:04 PM   #505
peter porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by san37 View Post
Atlas have some very decent SVR from china .
If u like big ranchu worth to take a look.
Actually as Bro Loh pointed out....don't bother about Atlas. They look more like Chinese Lionhead/Ranchu cross. Some of them have really flat back arches.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:11 PM   #506
Machoranchu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohsinlong View Post
yeah man....learn alot frm few experts yest.
acutally I dun take Atlas as one of our trip....that is a disppointed one...
Ok what...at least u got use their toilet.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:24 PM   #507
peter porker

Quote:
Haha..me too. I went to wash my hands.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #508
Lei
Dragon

Quote:
Haha... I also use their toilet... Now that I think of it... The Aunty might be cursing us deep down inside already... Haha... "Si Ki Na.. Everytime come here see see dont buy still use my toilet!"
Lei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:59 PM   #509
peter porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei View Post
Haha... I also use their toilet... Now that I think of it... The Aunty might be cursing us deep down inside already... Haha... "Si Ki Na.. Everytime come here see see dont buy still use my toilet!"
Aunty hard sell sial.

Told me the bloodline of her fish have won prizes before. I was telling my wife on the way out that they probably won trophies for MOST UNDESIRABLE FISH.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:34 PM   #510
Lei
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker View Post
Aunty hard sell sial.

Told me the bloodline of her fish have won prizes before. I was telling my wife on the way out that they probably won trophies for MOST UNDESIRABLE FISH.
Yeah... Thats what she will tell you... She told us that exact same thing about her bettas as well... Hahaah
Lei is offline   Reply With Quote