Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography > Aquatic Photography

Old 27-09-2006, 03:15 AM   #41
mtanec

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagore View Post
u are already part of the team. if you are interested, can join us to do the legal section with mtanec, if he is to represent legal counsel. haha. btw i still list you as the role you previously offered. cheers
me not qualified la.. though I was once a law student, but dropout due to family commitment..

I merely suggesting your team need one because of possible legal issues especially when intellectual publication is involved..
Old 27-09-2006, 09:55 AM   #42
slooow

Quote:
u are already part of the team. if you are interested, can join us to do the legal section with mtanec, if he is to represent legal counsel. haha. btw i still list you as the role you previously offered. cheers
of cos list me under the previous "vocation" lah

i know nuts about legal matters

but i do know bendemeer and coffee can always join you guys after you all are done with the serious stuff
Old 27-09-2006, 04:13 PM   #43
tagore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtanec View Post
hi bro tangore. actually I working in east area.. the reason I was there at bioplast when we met is to fill up a CO2 tank.. maybe lunch some other day becuz tomorrow is a busy day for me..

maybe thursday, will confirm with you..
sure. my hp is 97662438.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick1975 View Post
i believe a lot of ppl here will have to work double roles or else we can wait donkey years in order for this book/magazine to be produced...
haha you are right. but hor if you notice, everyone is really an expert in those area. ask them do something else is really a waste. have patience bro. More will be attracted to here once the serious work starts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtanec View Post
me not qualified la.. though I was once a law student, but dropout due to family commitment..

I merely suggesting your team need one because of possible legal issues especially when intellectual publication is involved..

sure no problem. The copyright law states in Singapore that just mail 2 copies marked original via post to yourself. One copy can be used, another copy can be used in the court of law

Last edited by benny; 17-12-2006 at 12:40 PM.
Old 28-09-2006, 01:47 AM   #44
Caustic0

Hi bro, i can do abit of photoshop-ing. My skills rather unorthodox but can "pian jia(bluff eat") abit. hahaha. i can do abit of videos also if u want it (vcd or dvd). n i've always been into photography but nvr had the money to realli go into it, n dun know much abt aquatic photography.

Here's something i took with my Olympus Fe-100.

So if u dun mind me working with u, count me in!

Regards,
Ken
Old 03-10-2006, 06:45 PM   #45
andrewT

Thumbs up

all i can say is that im very interested with the outcome of this project.. we have a lot of enthusiastic memebers here who are willing to help..more power! specially to bro tagore who started this.. hope i could have this book here in the philippines as well.. good luck guys!
Old 03-10-2006, 08:00 PM   #46
LHman

i am interested too , let me know if i can help out
Old 05-10-2006, 12:41 AM   #47
tagore

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewT View Post
all i can say is that im very interested with the outcome of this project.. we have a lot of enthusiastic memebers here who are willing to help..more power! specially to bro tagore who started this.. hope i could have this book here in the philippines as well.. good luck guys!

bro andrewt, why dont you join in the fun as well. there are a lot of tools that can help us communicate over the web like skype and so on.

cheers
tagore
Old 05-10-2006, 06:02 PM   #48
andrewT

Quote:
bro andrewt, why dont you join in the fun as well. there are a lot of tools that can help us communicate over the web like skype and so on.

cheers
tagore

dont think i could help with anything..lack experience.. only 18 years old.. but i am said to be artistic..hehe..
Old 08-10-2006, 10:37 AM   #49
jebus
Dragon

hello been MIA-ed for a few wks
anyway issit still on?
i think we can start on work without some categories like on the website and cd-rom part and maybe start with an english version only.

the faster it starts the fire in the participants burns stronger

anyway i think i can contribute my fish for a photoshoot =)

Last edited by benny; 11-10-2006 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Unnecessary quotation
jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2006, 04:03 AM   #50
farish
Dragon

brop tagore, i most willing 2 help out..but not sure where i can help out..maybe a lil bit here and there....

think should organise a meet up soon...like bro koji suggested near AD or maybe somewhere near c328??
farish is offline   Reply With Quote