Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Equipment & Accessories only

Old 20-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #1

Default 5.5ft cabinet sump tank by YongHua

Hello all, I will be moving overseas latest 3 month's time, hence clearing my tank set.

There will be many FOC items that will come along with the tank set; price will not be affected whether you take the FOC items or not. I will list the items below.

Tank set: 5.5ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft Cabinet Sump Tank made by YongHua with 5ft x 2ft sump tank.

everything is pretty much standard, except for the upgraded sump tank, from 4ft x 1.5ft ---> 5ft x 2ft.
- resistant Chengai wood supports for years of worry-free usage.
- modern woodgrain laminates on cabinet and top hood that will look good in your house.
- MPF-6000 (german pump), quiet and reliable. ---- bought brand new, 1 year old.
- aquazonic 4ft light set, dual T5 white tubes.
- aquazonic 4ft light set, dual T8 pink tubes. (tubes brand new)
- aquazonic >3ft Underwater light set, single T8 pink tube.
- PinPoint PH meter, rather new as I only used for a while
- 4ft Arcadia D3+ reptile UV tanning light tube. ---- all light set rarely switched on, only switch on 2-3 hours daily.

exact dimensions (with cabinet & hood) = 170cm(length) x 175cm (height) x 78cm (width)

Note: the acrylic panel inside the tank, where the water exited the tank has been chipped by my giant endi last time. does not affect function. picture as below.
the tank has some algae on it but dont worry, I will clean it up for you upon confirmation. the tank will look new once I clean it.

Comes with various medias: Biohomme, Japanese mats (2 compartment worth), Mr Aqua Ceramic rings, Bio balls (not in picture), coral chips.
Also in picture is the all the miscellaneous items for the sump tank, like acrylic covers, plastic supports to place medias.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FOC items:

comes with 2 packet of brand new Ketapang leaves
comes with 1 bottle of brand new bio stress guard
comes with BigBoy 8000 airpump with sponge filter
comes with 15metres of hose for water change etc.
comes with anything related to fishkeeping you can find in my house, if you need them.

disclaimer: whilst stock last. might be giving away to friends if they ask of it.

Delivery:
Since the tank is located on the 3rd level of my house, I will absorb the cost of moving from 3rd level to 1st level.
I recommend using SgBros as your choice of movers. If you wish to opt for other movers, please discuss with me regarding the cost absorption prior to confirmation.

PRICE: $1500 take all.

p.s. As I am rather tied down with preparations to move overseas, I may not reply queries which answers can be found in this thread. However, I may have left out important details which you all need to know; in that situation, feel free to drop a text and I will try to respond ASAP.
Old 23-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #2

Bump! Need clear tank set asap if possible. Everything ready to go. SMS me your offers.

Also willing to trade for Fujifilm X100S.

Last edited by 9900; 23-03-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Tags
cabinet, sump tank, yonghua