Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 01:52 AM   #121
kepala sakit
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiee View Post
Halo...uncker KS...pls take que lumber Ho...
..Sorry.. Jump Q...Lolz.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:00 AM   #122
chris

Sorry for the late updates...been busy doing spring cleaning.

Day 2 - can see the fries are form inside the eggs liao...

Old 03-02-2011, 01:28 AM   #123
BENG66
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Paiseh...uncle KS and me also come a long way......
So many come along way, me or him longer?

Have good one for me , I can adopt 1-3.

Wishing you a porperous rabbit year 2011.

Last edited by BENG66; 03-02-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:51 AM   #124
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENG66 View Post
So many come along way, me or him longer?

Have good one for me , I can adopt 1-3.

Wishing you a porperous rabbit year 2011.
U slightly longer than him.....

Gong xi fai cai.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:45 AM   #125
BuTLeR

Quote:
Thanks....how abt u?
still a long way /....

Old 03-02-2011, 11:26 PM   #126
Meepok Man

Hi bro, thank you so much for your advise. If you go through my post you shld able to tell I am not the kind of person who likes to gossip alot. I will only comment when I find the post disturing to me.

I did not speak up for bro Hugo to do any commercial advert for him but according to how I know bro Hugo from just a couple of visits, he is really a friendly and kind young chap. I see the sitution not very favorable to him so I decide to speak up for him.

Why are there ppl buying genuine LV and some just grap a wallet from pasar malam? It is because first they can afford a LV wallet, second they understand th quality of the LV wallet. I did not say local bred fishes will nv going to make it but from what I have understand from this thread the ts is just breeding for fun. At least bro kit do know alot about the fish and really study them.

Enjoy the hobby and learn the proper way to keep ranchu. Anyway I really appreciate your advise, I will be more careful with my post in future.

Best regards,

Meepok man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire87 View Post
hi meepok,

have u visited this http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/tomk43791/index.html, under Arofanatucs Goldfish articles section? Just sharing this information with you , something which spurs you on in keeping TVRs. Hope you join in this poison too. I believed they are quite brandless TVRs, but managed to achieve something in this year AJRS. Some pretty good placings.

I'm not into branded stuff but regardless of origins, if you see a powerful swimming and nice tail with big OZA, would you ask for it's brand? Fishes i believe you look for traits within them, like Breeder Shape 1,2,3,4 which i read in a TVR magazine and websites( a simple explanation: traits in selective breeder and not for selecting comp grade) I have personally seen very good local breds (non AF) which are comparable or can be better than those commercially available(no offense to commercial, but a praise to local scenes.)

IMO, I suggest not to say things like paragraph 1 of your statement, sounds like marketing techniques for them. Best not to involve with commercial entities. We as hobbyists should just talk TVR. Just an advice.

cheers,
chris aka fire87

Old 04-02-2011, 12:36 AM   #127
westiee
Dragon

Hi meepok man,

Base on wat assumption do u think tis thread is just breed for fun?

Buying a gd quality wallet need not to be branded or non branded wallet must be from pasar malam....
Old 04-02-2011, 04:04 AM   #128
Meepok Man

Quote:
Hi meepok man,

Base on wat assumption do u think tis thread is just breed for fun?

Buying a gd quality wallet need not to be branded or non branded wallet must be from pasar malam....
Hi bro westiee, if you can read and understand what the ts is writing, you should be able to understand if he loves to breed or he loves ranchu.

As for the wallet it is just an example but the same logic applies; you can NEVER find a LV quality wallet in a pasar malam or a pasar malam quality product in a LV display shelve.

Bro westiee I not here for a debate and I shall not comment further with regards to thr thread but I sincerely hope that you can spend sometime to think what you are going to comment before clicking the Sumit Reply button, pardon me if you find my reply too "direct".

Today is CNY so wish everybody including bro westiee a happy and prosperous Chinese new year!!

Old 04-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #129
westiee
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meepok Man View Post
if you can read and understand what the ts is writing, you should be able to understand if he loves to breed or he loves ranchu.

I sincerely hope that you can spend sometime to think what you are going to comment before clicking the Sumit Reply button
SO u mean u know or understand TS well enough to state he just breed for fun

Ya,just given some thoughts 5min ago b4 i clicked on it...
Old 04-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #130
san37
Arofanatic

Quote:
I'm a hobbyist who just love to keep all kinds of fishes. The most enjoyable part of course to me is breeding and spawning. Many friends who know me, will know that I have spawn flowerhorn, betta, guppy, platty and goldfish.
Quote:
SO u mean u know or understand TS well enough to state he just breed for fun

Ya,just given some thoughts 5min ago b4 i clicked on it...
U need to know the history & "know how" in order to breed any decent fish not just.......
Closed Thread