Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers > Equipment/DIY discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-07-2003, 10:46 PM   #11
honkozai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by meowvin
LR at $18 per kg is too exp. But even thot it snap out in second. sad case. used to get about $5/kg. too exp too exp... Come to chinatown I get only at $9/kg for my nemo tank setup but often no stock need to reserved.

Melvin
Icic...
Thanks...
Learn alot from you Bro...
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2003, 01:39 AM   #12
sim faris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by honkozai
So how's your tank Bro...
Mine is running liao...
Still cycling...
Haven't put in LR yet...
So where you got your LR???
All my stuffs are from Polyart...
Hehe...
cycling tank without the Lr doesn't do anything good to ur tank..at least u should put in 2-3kg of Lr for cycling.w/o the fish..n DSB.
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2003, 01:42 AM   #13
sim faris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by meowvin
I got my all from pasir ris. 1 KG about $5-$8. but think the price shoot so high up. Polyart are good in marine fish only. there is much better much around singapore to get good marine livestock

You need any Enzyne power feel free to let me know. of coz it free.. :-)

melvin
don't agreed with u totally..that PA good in fish..coz seen most of their fish like ai see ai see liow.. n have seen their sc LIKE
same same
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2003, 01:45 AM   #14
Joop
Endangered Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 5,020
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by honkozai
So how's your tank Bro...
Mine is running liao...
Still cycling...
Haven't put in LR yet...
So where you got your LR???
All my stuffs are from Polyart...
Hehe...
Good leh Bro!!!

Mine also running loh but still waiting for my marine light leh..
Currently out of stock lah...Sianz!!!

My LR i got it from my fred, he remove it from his mature marine tank..so i guess it should be okie...

So?? so far so good???

Joop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2003, 01:51 AM   #15
meowvin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Bro Sim,

I agree with you, It will be good if you can get some mature live rock intoduce to the newly setup tank.

Melvin

Quote:
Originally posted by sim faris
cycling tank without the Lr doesn't do anything good to ur tank..at least u should put in 2-3kg of Lr for cycling.w/o the fish..n DSB.
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2003, 01:55 AM   #16
honkozai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Joop
Good leh Bro!!!

Mine also running loh but still waiting for my marine light leh..
Currently out of stock lah...Sianz!!!

My LR i got it from my fred, he remove it from his mature marine tank..so i guess it should be okie...

So?? so far so good???

Icic...
Good for you Bro...
Hehe...
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2003, 01:57 AM   #17
meowvin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

hahahaa.... maybe the fish get very stress coz the light on for 24hrs.. coz it a 24hr shop.. :-) I got most of my fish from pasir ris and downstair my house so not to stress the fish too much coz I just bring up to my house upstair.

But I think ppl should not seek any advice from them as they alway give wrong advice to customer. I was there testing water about the marine knowledge. but i am so disappointed about their answer.

Just my personal opinion..

Melvin

Quote:
Originally posted by sim faris
don't agreed with u totally..that PA good in fish..coz seen most of their fish like ai see ai see liow.. n have seen their sc LIKE
same same
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2003, 02:20 AM   #18
honkozai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by meowvin
hahahaa.... maybe the fish get very stress coz the light on for 24hrs.. coz it a 24hr shop.. :-) I got most of my fish from pasir ris and downstair my house so not to stress the fish too much coz I just bring up to my house upstair.

But I think ppl should not seek any advice from them as they alway give wrong advice to customer. I was there testing water about the marine knowledge. but i am so disappointed about their answer.

Just my personal opinion..

Melvin
Wow...
Shit...
I bought all my equipments from there leh...
How ah... Lucky now still starting only...
Lucky haven't get any Livestocks yet...
Tomorrow must go Sea life liao...
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2003, 02:52 AM   #19
meowvin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Where is sea life? what time you going down? Maybe I can go along tomorrow if I am free.

Please advice.. or sms to my HP at 90062558.

Melvin

Quote:
Originally posted by honkozai
Wow...
Shit...
I bought all my equipments from there leh...
How ah... Lucky now still starting only...
Lucky haven't get any Livestocks yet...
Tomorrow must go Sea life liao...
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2003, 02:53 AM   #20
sim faris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by meowvin
hahahaa.... maybe the fish get very stress coz the light on for 24hrs.. coz it a 24hr shop.. :-) I got most of my fish from pasir ris and downstair my house so not to stress the fish too much coz I just bring up to my house upstair.

But I think ppl should not seek any advice from them as they alway give wrong advice to customer. I was there testing water about the marine knowledge. but i am so disappointed about their answer.

Just my personal opinion..

Melvin
hehehe.. but 1 thing good about them they have quite alots of stuff like lights tubes,supplement,n accessories..still ok lah....
if wanna buy fish there got to buy those just arrive 1..if kept more then 24hrs 1 all looks sian sian 1..but price wise still hmmmm...i still prefer the stuff from the old shops..c328..although they don't have marine setup,but their stuff still cheaper then the polya*t by a few dollars..
cheeers
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)