Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-10-2007, 11:49 PM   #71
peter porker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machoranchu View Post
Hermann you're the first person that I know who does that! 4.30am....! Time to increase the intake of sleeping pills.
Age lah, Kenneth.

Once you hit your mid 30s, you find that you can sleep less and wake up at funny times.

You ask Bro LLC, I bet with you he no need to sleep at all (hint hint).
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 11:51 PM   #72
peter porker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoon View Post
From my observation, if it remains stationary, it will tilt...probably lazy to swim oso.
Could be the onset of SBD. I have a fish like this also. But after countless weeks of maintaining good water parameters (4.30am change water, change water every other day), it is recovering. I did not use any medication at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 11:55 PM   #73
Gloomis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker View Post
Age lah, Kenneth.

Once you hit your mid 30s, you find that you can sleep less and wake up at funny times.

You ask Bro LLC, I bet with you he no need to sleep at all (hint hint).
No wonder nowsday i wake up at irregular hours in the wee morning..

Hiaz.. Old already
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 11:57 PM   #74
SonicBoon
Senior Dragon
 
SonicBoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker View Post
Could be the onset of SBD. I have a fish like this also. But after countless weeks of maintaining good water parameters (4.30am change water, change water every other day), it is recovering. I did not use any medication at all.

I oso mid 30 but reluntant to wake up to do WC...Bro..salute you.
SonicBoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 12:06 AM   #75
peter porker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomis View Post
No wonder nowsday i wake up at irregular hours in the wee morning..

Hiaz.. Old already
That one is because your bladder weak!
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 12:40 AM   #76
wei
Dragon
 
wei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 954
Default

wah so many of us all in 30s arh....is it that older man tend to be more relaxed and rear goldfishes
wei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 08:59 AM   #77
Gloomis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker View Post
That one is because your bladder weak!
Sure or not? Dun scare me lei PP.. Hahaha lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 08:59 AM   #78
Gloomis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei View Post
wah so many of us all in 30s arh....is it that older man tend to be more relaxed and rear goldfishes
More stressful is a better word that why keep goldfishes to de-stress
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #79
peter porker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomis View Post
More stressful is a better word that why keep goldfishes to de-stress
I always tell my wife that this is a hobby that keeps me at home.
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2007, 01:03 PM   #80
SonicBoon
Senior Dragon
 
SonicBoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker View Post
That one is because your bladder weak!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomis View Post
Sure or not? Dun scare me lei PP.. Hahaha lol
Bro Gloomis,
Do you tend to tilt 45C when doing nothing ?
If yes..confirm BP liao....joking ah...don't take it so serious hor.
SonicBoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)