Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #31
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiee View Post
.....GanYiBuayShi....
Not so nice leh....try another 1....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt_cobain View Post
bro...don forget me...i also want your culls. lol....
I don't gib culls leh......

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
You rub rub so many spawn come out, you need to give public speech on how to increase Sg population.
Tat will raise the profile...later will recieve a nice blanket....


Quote:
Originally Posted by shimark View Post
I still waiting and waiting for my fishes to blanket party and gang rape the female.....
You need careful planning and strategise how to do it...



Quote:
Originally Posted by michael666 View Post
Looks good. If you are letting go some, I would love to have them.
When the time is ready...I will lelong and gib away....no worries.
 
Old 14-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #32
shimark
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
You need careful planning and strategise how to do it...
Have lah, i planned very carefully already also cannot..... must be my planning skill no good or my male fishes are the kind fishes that dont know how to blanket and rape lor
 
Old 14-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #33
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimark View Post
Have lah, i planned very carefully already also cannot..... must be my planning skill no good or my male fishes are the kind fishes that dont know how to blanket and rape lor

Maybe your female fish no good...u need a good female to seduce n strategise the blanket n rape lor....then u can sit back relax and laugh....
 
Old 14-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #34
shimark
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Maybe your female fish no good...u need a good female to seduce n strategise the blanket n rape lor....then u can sit back relax and laugh....
Aiyo brother the female quite swee ley... must be my males too kind lah. Maybe need to cover with blanket hor

If gang rape really happen, how to relax and laugh ??? Must take care of my swee female right

When can visit and see your nice bbrs
 
Old 14-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #35
westiee
Dragon
 
westiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Not so nice leh....try another 1....



I
Wah lew so hard to please...suggest find ur dream ger....
westiee is offline  
Old 14-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #36
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimark View Post

If gang rape really happen, how to relax and laugh ??? Must take care of my swee female right
No need to take care of the female....sometimes 1 of the male will be bullied (normally is the fatter one, so make sure your seed male are skinny type)........just sit back relax, watch and laugh lor....
This was happen when Haiyikinshi line being spawn.....
 
Old 14-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #37
Yanto
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

apologies in advance but I have 2 names for you:-

1. Ichibawa

MOD, pls del if inappropriate
 
Old 14-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #38
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanto View Post
apologies in advance but I have 2 names for you:-

1. Ichibawa

MOD, pls del if inappropriate

Local bred...don't want to sound so Jepunese....

Maybe..new spawn name as.......Horyimati.....
 
Old 14-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #39
westiee
Dragon
 
westiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,283
Default

Muwhahahahahaaaa.......laugh Die Me......
westiee is offline  
Old 14-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #40
Yanto
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

okok, wat about pukimura ?
 
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)