Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2011, 03:03 PM   #211
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sneak preview, picture taken on last friday before culling:


Just taken 1hr ago:


A slightly closer shot of a "B" grade fish:
 
Old 06-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #212
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jest1081 View Post
Chris, thanks for your inputs,

i have a few qns,

what are the complications involved when trying to administer meds in green water?
also why would the fish die if green to clear? (assuming the water perimeters in clear water is good to go type.)
When u add medication, algae (green water) might die...complication starts.

From green to clear, fish will go thru a certain degree of stress even if your water is good. The diseases strikes when the fish is stress. For newbies, if treatment is not administer, u may loose your fish.
 
Old 06-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #213
Fire87
Dragon
 
Fire87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,574
Default

They look like those in feeder ponds in farms!
But one look they are definitely tvr! ))
When do open house session?

Thanks for sharing !
Fire87 is offline  
Old 06-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #214
Fire87
Dragon
 
Fire87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Sneak preview, picture taken on last friday before culling:

Just taken 1hr ago:


I like the one in the bottom - centre alone isolated Pc leh.
Looks big skull to me!
Fire87 is offline  
Old 06-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #215
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire87 View Post
I like the one in the bottom - centre alone isolated Pc leh.
Looks big skull to me!
Err..where....many also look likdat...got 6 ponds of 50 each.
 
Old 06-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #216
jest1081
Dragon
 
jest1081's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,063
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire87 View Post
They look like those in feeder ponds in farms!
But one look they are definitely tvr! ))
When do open house session?

Thanks for sharing !
i go with u! sms me hor
jest1081 is offline  
Old 06-04-2011, 04:12 PM   #217
Fire87
Dragon
 
Fire87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Err..where....many also look likdat...got 6 ponds of 50 each.
Wah Lau! Haha u no "Lao hua" tio boh! The most bottom of the pic, middle Pc, quite big size one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jest1081 View Post
i go with u! sms me hor
Haha. Sure! When I'm free from exams jio u walk see tvr !
Fire87 is offline  
Old 06-04-2011, 05:34 PM   #218
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire87 View Post
Wah Lau! Haha u no "Lao hua" tio boh! The most bottom of the pic, middle Pc, quite big size one!

Aiyo....donno which one u refering.

Good Friday, I go cull again then put picture for u to see again.
 
Old 06-04-2011, 10:48 PM   #219
small_ranchu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Good job my friend....
 
Old 06-04-2011, 11:18 PM   #220
Fire87
Dragon
 
Fire87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Aiyo....donno which one u refering.

Good Friday, I go cull again then put picture for u to see again.
haha ok! I just comment it looks good lah!
don't worry i not asking for fries.

* waiting for my fishes to get ready for spawn!
Fire87 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 06:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)