Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 25-08-2006, 10:42 AM   #91
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Or it could be the other way, who knows.
If that is so, appreciate your vast wisdom and kind gesture to identify the flaw in my system.
Old 25-08-2006, 10:56 AM   #92
Jikin

Quote:
As bro Cichlidtalk pointed out here it is. This shows people are looking but not seeing the correct information.

http://kakonon.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ranchuindex2.htm

Wow, check this out. This sort of confirms what I see in my own TVR.
Refer to my thread " my experiment with GW". Having placed outdoor and in gw, the overall body shape and head growth of my tvr improved.
This website also indicates this!

Last edited by Jikin; 30-05-2007 at 10:33 PM.
Old 25-08-2006, 11:28 AM   #93
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikin
Wow, check this out. This sort of confirms what I see in my own TVR.
Refer to my thread " my experiment with GW". Having placed outdoor and in gw, the overall body shape and head growth of my tvr improved.
This website also indicates this!
But does that confirm that my CW raised TVRs will not have improved overall body shape and head growth?
Old 25-08-2006, 11:36 AM   #94
Jikin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
But does that confirm that my CW raised TVRs will not have improved overall body shape and head growth?
At least for myself, I have seen the improvement for TVR in GW. Ojima documentation also indicates that.
Actually, if you have baby tvr now, it will be good to take some pictures now and then another few shots in the next 3-6 months. We could see the development and will further validate your method. If this works, we will have another alternative for hobblyst. You know lah, living in HDB flat, how to get this kind of optimum environment unless you have balcony with good sun light....
Old 25-08-2006, 11:37 AM   #95
Sotong King

Quote:
If that is so, appreciate your vast wisdom and kind gesture to identify the flaw in my system.
Mm... let see in May 2007, one year after MFGC how many of your competition fish are still around. This will show how wonderful your syste.
Old 25-08-2006, 11:46 AM   #96
LauLanChu
Dragon

Don't think the original intend of BroLov is to debate about which system is better (read his threads carefull). His intention is whether CW can replace the conventional GW and even groom a better fish...Let's follow this argument and not comparing each system (already done so many times) and I don't think we can get an answer here, unless some very stringent experiments is carried up.
LauLanChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2006, 12:00 PM   #97
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Mm... let see in May 2007, one year after MFGC how many of your competition fish are still around. This will show how wonderful your syste.
I have already made a huge fortune selling off some on my fish. Hehehe!

Bro Sotong, it is time you prove to me with your GW method what you can achieve. Why always about me and not about you showing your fish?

Last edited by Ranchu Lover; 25-08-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 25-08-2006, 12:34 PM   #98
Sotong King

Quote:
I have already made a huge fortune selling off some on my fish. Hehehe!
What a fast exit, system collapsed and died or really sold. I will take the former.
Old 25-08-2006, 12:39 PM   #99
Sotong King

And whoever bought his fish own up. Silence means.....
Old 25-08-2006, 12:45 PM   #100
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
And whoever bought his fish own up. Silence means.....
Take it that all my fish are dead. CW system has failed. Time for you to show what GW has done for your fish.

Oh! I have forgotten that GW raised goldfish do not die. Bro Sotong, Please please share leh! I am convinced that GW is better for my goldfish.

How do I go about converting my system to your system, what I must do and what not to do?

FYI, the coloured baby TVR that I bought in November 2004 and got fifth in Nisai 2005 and second in Oya 2006 is still swimming happily in my 3 ft tub. Many many bros here have seen and attest to it being alive when they come to collect from me tikus. Unfortunately it is only 23 cm long now nothing compared to Bro Sotong's 30cm "specimen".

Last edited by Ranchu Lover; 25-08-2006 at 12:55 PM.