Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 25-07-2005, 10:34 AM   #381
Runzhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroKing
Oi kiamhu, they say $30-40, now they sell $200. Where got fair wan. We waited and drooled only what. Cannot bring in please say so loh...right!
I'm astonished by your your post, been following tis thread wif out fail. Who on earth mentioned there're $30-40 dollars ranchus for sale. re you on the rite thread? bro, re you stil waiting and drooling in your dream?
Old 25-07-2005, 10:46 AM   #382
Runzhu

Quote:
Aiya you ter ah! Some times got inflation one what!
Every piece of ranchu's its price. I dont see any inflation but only deflation on your part to $30-40.
Old 25-07-2005, 11:08 AM   #383
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzhu
if the price is beyond your budget then don buy la.
to comment $220... errrr! is unfounded and uncalled for.
Why should he buy if he is importing himself.
Old 25-07-2005, 11:12 AM   #384
antonioshabirto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
Why should he buy if he is importing himself.
he prefer to buy at kovan for 200 bucks!! COO from granfather ranchu..Dun Play Play...
Old 25-07-2005, 11:13 AM   #385
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonioshabirto
Bro ,

i got to correct you on ur statement.... Ranchus have been there way back even b4 louhan is alive!! but only recently ppl are geting in this trend....Ranchus, Kois prices will never be inflated it has been there all the while and the prices has been standard all this while

Read more abt Ranhus and Kois

Btw I am a Aro keeper and i love them too. sad to say they are in different category of the above species.
I'm sorry ..... i dun see the link behind your post and what I posted early ... pls enlighten me .... I said I hope prices are not inflated in response to aeroking's post ... as inflated prices is one of the surest way to kill a hobby and went on to quote the Luohan craze as an example ....I've never said it is inflated and I dunno how ranchus being there way back before luohans has any relevance ... yah ok .... man have successfully bred goldfishes earlier, much earlier than luohans ...what is the relevance to this ? please enlighten me .... actually i dun even know which part of my post u r correcting, i'll like to learn more but only if u tell me where i go wrong instead of asking me to go read up elsewhere
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 11:15 AM   #386
antonioshabirto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Wat you good har, can predict the future.
For your info ... this is reality not prediction... im very surprise that you are not aware of all this facts. where have you been al this while ??

Last edited by antonioshabirto; 25-07-2005 at 11:21 AM.
Old 25-07-2005, 11:21 AM   #387
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Aiya, they are subsidizing the foreigners what!! Or how to bring them...right?Go to Kovan and see the Ishikawa for only $200!! Why must pay 10K??? I think he the grandmaster of all Japan Ranchu as they say what!
Loyang also selling Ishikawa. How can it be that of all the people that you are not sure he is the grandmaster.
Old 25-07-2005, 11:23 AM   #388
wesbro

Pls la Mr. Aero King. Actually i dun wish to reply & get involve in this discussion. After reading all these comments from u. I feel that you know nothing about japs TVR and you think you know a lot. I was there 12 seletar also. Their TVR looks ok (every active, keep looking for food) and their SVR is nice also. I bought two SVR at $110 bucks. At the first place, no such thing that a japanese BBR or CBR can sell you at $30 bucks per piece ,if yes you must be worry instead of happy, it may be a con piece. And no forum bros even mentioned $30 bucks for japs BBR or CBR. $50 bucks yes earlier stage. Ranchu just arrived from Japan is not suprise that they will die due to water & climate different in Singapore. Becuase of this,it means that the fishes are no good, and cannot sell at high price ? FYI i even bought a nice tosai cost me $800 plus just arrived from Japan. I brought it back, due to my poor Q.T skill, it die after 4 days. Can i condem the dealer xxx or breeder xxx ? No right. Just feel that if people with no budget dun keep japs TVR and dun condem unneccessarily.Keeping Japs TVR is a very expensive hobby, so need more time & special attention as one beautiful fish can cost you a lot. Just stick to you tetra fishes or small thai oranda if budget constraint.
Old 25-07-2005, 11:41 AM   #389
#CL#

Quote:
For your info ... this is reality not prediction... im very surprise that you are not aware of all this facts. where have you been al this while ??
Hi

Our resident wordsmith is playing on your words used in your earlier reply. See your words in the previous post again, and let me highlight the key words.

Quote:
Ranchus, Kois prices will never be inflated it has been there all the while and the prices has been standard all this while
By use of "will never be" means that prices will not in future be inflated.
Old 25-07-2005, 11:44 AM   #390
#CL#

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan
I'm sorry ..... i dun see the link behind your post and what I posted early ... pls enlighten me .... I said I hope prices are not inflated in response to aeroking's post ... as inflated prices is one of the surest way to kill a hobby and went on to quote the Luohan craze as an example ....I've never said it is inflated and I dunno how ranchus being there way back before luohans has any relevance ... yah ok .... man have successfully bred goldfishes earlier, much earlier than luohans ...what is the relevance to this ? please enlighten me .... actually i dun even know which part of my post u r correcting, i'll like to learn more but only if u tell me where i go wrong instead of asking me to go read up elsewhere
John

It's a mis-interpretation. Your post is a little hazy on the intent, and in this particular forum compared to the others, there's keen interest to (for lack of a better word) 'warp' others' posts to suit their own interest. A lot of petty arguments arise because of this. Think antonioshabirto was just trying to say that ranchus and kois (those of good grades) have always commanded high prices.