Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 30-06-2005, 03:26 PM   #101
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcktan
hi,

I did not register for any talk before, reason: I like to watch movies LOTR, Star war, Harry Potter but I did not like to read novel.

I would like to mention few points:
-to organize such an event is not an easy task
-to confirm doubts is right but to condemn is not- especially event not yet taken place and actual participant didnt complain anything
-there is freedom of choice offer to individual whether to register or not to

hope there is no more finger pointing in this issue, cause who knows- some kind participants who attend this talk may share with us some valuable pointers, experience or maybe nice pics of their newly acquire ranchus in near future.

Cheers

zap me if u disagree
Urh..do you go movie that you just know the title but don't know the who is acting, the cast, date, time and place.
Old 30-06-2005, 03:30 PM   #102
GFguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelphan
That is why ... when you look at things positively ... and try to give pple the benefit of doubt ... then you wun be stucked with all these agony of worrying about whether the pple in the list will be short-changed at the end of the event .... worrying abt whether the event will turn out fruitful.

Just happen to read thru some of the previous posting of yours ... If I am not wrong ... your concern is whether the event got gimmicks or not. IMHO ... there is no gimmick as far as I can see. So hope that can entice you to turn up for the seminar
I always very positive one. No worry, go enjoy yourself. Tell me aftre that, if you still don't know how to buy their fish next time. After this post,maybe you don't know liao.
Old 30-06-2005, 03:32 PM   #103
Sotong King

Quote:
Couldn't agree more

Anyway ... there is really nothing much to lose by turning up for the event if you can really spare the time.

But I hope that the event will turn out a fruitful one and set benchmark for future events. Just like the highly successful Yuhua CC Ranchu competition.
Yuhua CC Ranchu competition got sell fish meh?
Old 30-06-2005, 03:36 PM   #104
GFguy

Quote:
Couldn't agree more

Anyway ... there is really nothing much to lose by turning up for the event if you can really spare the time.

But I hope that the event will turn out a fruitful one and set benchmark for future events. Just like the highly successful Yuhua CC Ranchu competition.
Very fruitful,for who. Seller or buyer.Can get fish for next year yuhua competition.
Old 30-06-2005, 03:38 PM   #105
GFguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Urh..do you go movie that you just know the title but don't know the who is acting, the cast, date, time and place.
who care.i still get my favourite popcorn what.
Old 30-06-2005, 03:39 PM   #106
samuelphan
Senior Dragon

Why be so concern abt the fish sale? I really wonder

Will selling of fish really make a difference on whether an event is going to be successful or not?

Vermillion had a successful display of China goldfish at the Tanglin CC ... the sponsor was there to sell some assessories and fishes too. Did that act tarnish the overall view of the event? I hope not and I dun think so.

Quote:
samuelphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2005, 03:41 PM   #107
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:

Now you sotong again. Samulephan mean that he hope that the talk/seminar will be successful to generate more interest and get more people into this highly controversial hobby.

Nothing to do with sale of fishes.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2005, 03:43 PM   #108
GFguy

Quote:
Why be so concern abt the fish sale? I really wonder

Will selling of fish really make a difference on whether an event is going to be successful or not?

Vermillion had a successful display of China goldfish at the Tanglin CC ... the sponsor was there to sell some assessories and fishes too. Did that act tarnish the overall view of the event? I hope not and I dun think so.
Display mean show right.Not SEMINAL or Talk right.
Old 30-06-2005, 03:45 PM   #109
samuelphan
Senior Dragon

In such events ... pple normally benefit thru the new pple they meet ... new frens they make ... new knowledge they acquired and the new community they manage to mingle.

Whether you go back home with a fish in hand ... whether the seller laugh all the way to the bank is really secondary. Think your worries are unfounded.

Btw ... no one is pointing a gun at anyone forcing to buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFguy
Very fruitful,for who. Seller or buyer.Can get fish for next year yuhua competition.
samuelphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2005, 03:46 PM   #110
GFguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykoh
Now you sotong again. Samulephan mean that he hope that the talk/seminar will be successful to generate more interest and get more people into this highly controversial hobby.

Nothing to do with sale of fishes.
Controversial for some,commercial for some.