Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
mr tiger

Default ダトニオ Datnoid Thread (32)

Let's continue our tiger craze...haha..

Old 12-03-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
kelvinnwk

bros, just curious ya, are tigers & parrots generally good comm-mates ?? besides the fact that they both seems like high bio-load comm-mates ya, are they compatible or will they'll just end up fighting all day, haha ...any bros can advice ??

thanks x1000 !!

Old 12-03-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
mr tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinnwk View Post
bros, just curious ya, are tigers & parrots generally good comm-mates ?? besides the fact that they both seems like high bio-load comm-mates ya, are they compatible or will they'll just end up fighting all day, haha ...any bros can advice ??

thanks x1000 !!
i comm my tigers with parrots..both are ok with eat other..just bioload will be high..my previous setup i comm 35 parrots with 30 tigers..

Old 12-03-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
aroHaji
Dragon

Quote:

thanks x1000 !!
For my case, they fight all day.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
figo
Dragon

my >12" is taking MP and fish filet at last..formely the owner feed him only bullfrong..
Figo
Old 12-03-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
kelvinnwk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr tiger View Post
i comm my tigers with parrots..both are ok with eat other..just bioload will be high..my previous setup i comm 35 parrots with 30 tigers..
wow !! bro, 35 parrots & 30 tigers, thats a really crowded comm sia, wont they fight for space ??

i only plan to keep a few parrots, maybe 4-5pcs, with my 2 STs & bichirs.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
kelvinnwk

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroHaji View Post
For my case, they fight all day.
hi bro, thats my concern too, i presume fights are inevitable at some point in time, but worried the parrots might blind the tigers...the tigers' eyes seems very vulnerable...

bro, just to check with ya, will fightin casuse the tigers to be less stable ?? so far my tigers very peaceful with other tankmates...still thinking whether to introduce the parrots to the comm anot...

Old 13-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #8
mr tiger

Quote:
wow !! bro, 35 parrots & 30 tigers, thats a really crowded comm sia, wont they fight for space ??

i only plan to keep a few parrots, maybe 4-5pcs, with my 2 STs & bichirs.
ya lor..very crowded..my parrots all about 4 inches..except 1 that is about 8.5 inches.. and also got about 6 endies inside..my parrots will normally hide 1 corner..maybe tigers too many..they scare..how big ur ST?if above 12 inches then no problem liao..

Old 13-03-2009, 02:59 AM   #9
kelvinnwk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr tiger View Post
ya lor..very crowded..my parrots all about 4 inches..except 1 that is about 8.5 inches.. and also got about 6 endies inside..my parrots will normally hide 1 corner..maybe tigers too many..they scare..how big ur ST?if above 12 inches then no problem liao..
i see, i'm planning to comm my 2 STs abt 12-13" with 4-5pcs of KKPs abt 8-9", there are also another 15-16pcs of bichirs in the existing comm, but the bichirs are rather peaceful & mind their own biz, seldom bother other tankmates ya...

Old 13-03-2009, 03:02 AM   #10
mr tiger

Quote:
i see, i'm planning to comm my 2 STs abt 12-13" with 4-5pcs of KKPs abt 8-9", there are also another 15-16pcs of bichirs in the existing comm, but the bichirs are rather peaceful & mind their own biz, seldom bother other tankmates ya...
hmmm..then should not be a problem..now i comm 5 KKPs about 6 inches with 3 big tigers and few small ones..

Closed Thread