Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 28-09-2006, 01:38 PM   #491
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryBetta View Post
Brudder, nothing wrong with the first 2 paras lah. It’s the threat tone of shooting down people that is not right. Forummers all got right to debate, challenge, ask etc but got right to sound threatening like this meh? Is there anyone so far shooting down “the uninitiated” trying to speak, “who afraid to utter what seem like rubbish to everyone other than himself”?
Some times when we write in the forum, our words may not fully express our feelings or expression. Take me for example. I dare say that I am a "die die CW". Why, because if only GW can keep goldfish, I rather not take up the hobby. That does not means that I will die for CW. Anytime can give up the hobby one.
Old 28-09-2006, 01:51 PM   #492
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikin View Post
When this topic was posted, I shared my learnings from both CW and GW. Obviously if I see better results from my GW setup, I will talk more about it. If my CW setup is not producing as much of the result due to my environment, why talk so much since it does not add value. For your case, your setup yield it's results so you can share more from your point. But look at how this topic has evolved? I rather keep quiet about it.
Why you did not get the desired result with CW is because you did not set up the system properly. Same goes for GW. If you do not know how to manage your GW properly, your fish will also have problem.

FYI, I just tried one tank of GW and let it turn green with 3 Tikus in a 2 ft tank. The Nitrate was good in the day time below 12.5ppm, but during the early hours of the morning, the Nitrate was well above 200ppm. Is 200ppm and above a good reading may I ask?

BTW my CW set-up has Nitrate reading constantly below 12.5 - 24/7. I use 2 different brands of test kits. Ammonia reading in my CW system is constantly registering ZERO. Maybe something wrong with my test kits!
Old 28-09-2006, 02:16 PM   #493
Sotong King

Yesterday the hazy was bad.
Old 28-09-2006, 02:56 PM   #494
TVR

Thought I have proven enough and can "sit behind my PC" like before to enjoy the forum, but seems like Dog just can't rid the habit of eating shit!
TVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 03:08 PM   #495
FieryBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover View Post
Why you did not get the desired result with CW is because you did not set up the system properly. Same goes for GW. If you do not know how to manage your GW properly, your fish will also have problem.

FYI, I just tried one tank of GW and let it turn green with 3 Tikus in a 2 ft tank. The Nitrate was good in the day time below 12.5ppm, but during the early hours of the morning, the Nitrate was well above 200ppm. Is 200ppm and above a good reading may I ask?

BTW my CW set-up has Nitrate reading constantly below 12.5 - 24/7. I use 2 different brands of test kits. Ammonia reading in my CW system is constantly registering ZERO. Maybe something wrong with my test kits!
Brudder, can explain more? What hours sunlight for tank? what times feed? Nitrate was good at what time? You mean good today and next day early morning nitrate above 200 ppm? What time was test next day?How was weather day before 200 ppm reading? How many days not changed gwater? How dark was gwater from gauge? http://www.arofanatics.com/members/d...ercultivation/
Old 28-09-2006, 03:47 PM   #496
IKI

Quote:
Brudder, can explain more? What hours sunlight for tank? what times feed? Nitrate was good at what time? You mean good today and next day early morning nitrate above 200 ppm? What time was test next day?How was weather day before 200 ppm reading? How many days not changed gwater? How dark was gwater from gauge? http://www.arofanatics.com/members/d...ercultivation/
Bro u very chim leh.............
Old 28-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #497
FieryBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI View Post
Bro u very chim leh.............
Brudder, questions basic nia? Where got chim?I think you can ask better, tio boh?
Old 28-09-2006, 05:12 PM   #498
FieryBetta

Funny leh, brudders PPorker and PYKOH come to support RLover like very fast when some people post. But like a bit quiet when some other members post. Why ah?
Old 28-09-2006, 05:20 PM   #499
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:
Funny leh, brudders PPorker and PYKOH come to support RLover like very fast when some people post. But like a bit quiet when some other members post. Why ah?
What you mean arh? Please explain a bit clearer.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 05:25 PM   #500
FieryBetta

Quote:
The issue here is "Are you a member of a goldfish club?" Did I anyhow say. You see you keep projecting to be neutral in GW and CW. That is not the case isn't it? People even feel you are so neutral so much so you can be our moderator.
Brudder, looks like you anyhow say lah. See your post from another thread referring to brudder Jikin. Don't simply hantam like your brudder LLChu lah.
Quote:
I am not sure of your choice as one of them is a member of our local club that believe that "die die GW" type. I will have no objection with bro PP.