Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Fanatics Club Activities

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #61
amiidae

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoToNgMaN View Post
*paging marshy* ... can refund or not?
Know him too well, he will give you his standard answer : "user problem". I kena that fm him many time liao.

but hor.. I see you doing that high tech dragon dance stunt I know the clip gone case liao.

Old 24-03-2011, 08:05 AM   #62
D24

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoToNgMaN View Post
lagi heart pain when I hear this ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo View Post
D24, you very bad leh.
aiyo.... i meant, its very unlikely... coz his v.cam is the high-end 1... maybe need to update software? Better send for a chk up...

D24
Old 24-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #63
SoToNgMaN

Senior Moderator

*piang* *piang* *piang*

Heart break many pieces liao ....

"Huo Dao Lao Xue Dao Lao"
Knowledge shall I seek till wither

Photography Gallery
http://www.watchsg.com
Old 25-03-2011, 08:11 AM   #64
D24

AFC Committee

MerLion Harmony

Breeder create the MerLion Harmony to celebrate our success as a harmonious nation and society built on a rich diversity of cultures and heritages.

Photo by angelo

MerLion Harmony is a unique breed of arowana from Dreamfish Inc. It consists of five main bloodlines of Asian arowana which fused harmoniously together to exhibit a special scale colourisation that mimics the rainbow. This fusion epitomizes our distinctive culture in Singapore – a multi-racial society inter-mingled with different languages and religions; and encapsulates all our beliefs – equality, peace and harmony. Interestingly, its scale colour will changes at different growth stages signifying hope, progress and prosperity.

MerLion Harmony represents our dreams and unceasing efforts to breed the best arowana of superior bloodline in the world – large body structure and finnage coupled with brilliant scale colourisation which is elegantly displayed by its therapeutic swim-style.

MerLion Harmony is a channel to radiate our Passions for Life – to conserve the nature and creatures which God put under our trust. It is our hope to preserve this harmonious relationship and spread the message of Love, Peace and Harmony across all continents where it will reside.

APPRECIATION OF MERLION HARMONY
It is recommended to keep MerLion Harmony from young. This is to enable one to enjoy the development of different scale colourisation at different stages of growth. The full quality of the MerLion Harmony will be developed when it reach the adulthood of 3 to 5 years old.

Arowana’s scale base colour will manifest under low lighting. Hence, MerLion Harmony is best placed in a tank with dark background and with minimum lighting.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #65
D24

AFC Committee

Hi guys

It has been more than a year..... Update of the babies... just transferred fm pond to tank. Will try to take some fotos to share when they r more stable. Meanwhile, enjoy these poor quality fotos... paiseh...

D24

Quote:
Originally Posted by D24 View Post
Harvesting of Snake-Skin Blue Based X-Belly Crossback Golden crossed with Nami Green.

Breeder's objective is to create a Singapore Snake-Skin Aro. A male Crossback Golden with some snake-skin pattern (not obvious in the video as it is in the mud pond), was introduced into a Nami Green pond.

18pcs collected, very good result for a 1st time brooder...

D24

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #66
gtohow
Endangered Dragon

thanks for sharing...
very interesting snake pattern on XB...
Closed Thread