Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 06-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #21
Beerman
Endangered Dragon

Well, dont get stress over your fishes sickness. It is all about happy fish keeping! heheeee..
Beerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:07 PM   #22
blackgf
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
Well, dont get stress over your fishes sickness. It is all about happy fish keeping! heheeee..
Is not abt stress, is sian . Yap now starts to enjoy after the newbie water cycle thingy. Also enjoy wc till twisted my back lolz
blackgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #23
jaicharu26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgf View Post
Hi bro, yes these plants is not an issue for goldfish. So how is yr setup? Any issue or tip & tricks to share with a newbie like me?
So far so.....looks like the 2 of us are preety much going thru the same patch (cloudy water and etc), except you got a much nicer looking tank (envy) ...Managed to set up the stackable OHF and the water looks just so much better .(Thanks to Ahpek-lion's idea)...Quite happy! 1st official try and the fishes lasting about 5 mths...touch wood!!
Old 06-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #24
jaicharu26

forgot to ask you...what's the name of the plant? Comes together wif the DW izit?
Old 07-10-2010, 04:08 AM   #25
blackgf
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaicharu26 View Post
forgot to ask you...what's the name of the plant? Comes together wif the DW izit?
I got the plants from C328, I just pick & ask the boss for advise. He just nod his head & I take it is a Yes . Yes the plants comes together with the DW, u can find these plants in most LFS. If u needs a clearer pics of the plant I can snap it for u.

Btw behind the individual plant, I placed a bubbling tube for flushing out any poo poo & fishes hiding behind. Apart from this, when is switch on the whole tank effect is "nicer".
Old 07-10-2010, 04:19 AM   #26
blackgf
Arofanatic

Needs advise, today one of my gf loves to play dead!! Meaning at up side down position. Thinking this fellow going to up lorry, instead everytimes I go near this fellow will turn it back again & swim quickly towards me. Is it this fellow trying to be funny??

Also notice that my gf love to eat each other poo poo!!! For a moment I thought they are sucker fish dress like a goldfish!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #27
jaicharu26

Quote:
Needs advise, today one of my gf loves to play dead!! Meaning at up side down position. Thinking this fellow going to up lorry, instead everytimes I go near this fellow will turn it back again & swim quickly towards me. Is it this fellow trying to be funny??

Also notice that my gf love to eat each other poo poo!!! For a moment I thought they are sucker fish dress like a goldfish!!!
looks like a bladder problem...does it also have difficulty going to the bottom of the tank?.......better to isolate and give some medicine.

...as for eating poo poo....usually they spit it once they realise it's poo but sometimes I think they cant really differntiate...usually see this happening during feeding time wen they just fight for food!
Old 07-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #28
jaicharu26

Quote:
I got the plants from C328, I just pick & ask the boss for advise. He just nod his head & I take it is a Yes . Yes the plants comes together with the DW, u can find these plants in most LFS. If u needs a clearer pics of the plant I can snap it for u.

Btw behind the individual plant, I placed a bubbling tube for flushing out any poo poo & fishes hiding behind. Apart from this, when is switch on the whole tank effect is "nicer".
Thanks bro, will check the shops in Yishun.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #29
blackgf
Arofanatic

Quote:
looks like a bladder problem...does it also have difficulty going to the bottom of the tank?.......better to isolate and give some medicine.

...as for eating poo poo....usually they spit it once they realise it's poo but sometimes I think they cant really differntiate...usually see this happening during feeding time wen they just fight for food!
Hmm bladder problem? This fellow back stroke position at the bottom of the tank. Today everything is fine now, this fellow is back to normal.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #30
cylap888
Arofanatic

Quote:

What kind of medicine? Can recommend which brand is good?
cylap888 is offline   Reply With Quote