Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Closed Thread

Old 29-06-2019, 01:38 AM   #61
BBP604
Dragon

Imho.both oso will not consider to choose.
Furthermore AS is nearing past his prime and even AM may roll if not able to perform in coming season.
Hope the new combo can give them a new lease to revive their career else its going to be ' hi and bye' in my opinion.
Right now only looking at who is new midfielder general and central defender to partner lindelof.
On paper backline seems left one more zigsaw and midfield another to fill up only.
Btw, read comment that we may not even make it to top at this rate we are going in the transfer mkt.
I will say lets see and game on to new season.
Old 29-06-2019, 10:43 AM   #62
lenghan
Arofanatic

AS is doing well in the Copa America.
This morning he scored the decisive winner in their penalty shoot out against Columbia.
Just hope he maintain his form when he is back in the team
Old 29-06-2019, 08:19 PM   #63
KeeHuat
Dragon

Wan-Bissaka signs for United

Manchester United is delighted to confirm the signing of Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace. Aaron has signed a five-year contract with an option to extend for a further year.

The 21-year-old defender came through the ranks of Crystal Palace’s academy. He made his professional debut in February 2018 and picked up both the fans’ player of the year award and also the players’ player of the year award in his first full season. Aaron represented England at this year’s UEFA European Under-21 Championship.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “Aaron is one of the best upcoming defenders in the Premier League. He has the right work ethic, talent and mentality to play for Manchester United and he fits exactly the type of player that we are looking to bring into the squad to help us improve and push on further.

“Aaron is a young, hungry player and eager to learn and that’s important at his age. I am delighted he has signed with us and we look forward to continuing his tremendous development so far.”

Aaron Wan-Bissaka said: “It’s an unbelievable feeling and an honour to call myself a Manchester United player and something I know that only a small number of players have the privilege to say.

“I can’t wait to get going and integrated into the squad. I will have a short break now after the European Championships but I’m looking forward to starting training with the manager and my new team-mates on the pre-season tour.”

Last edited by KeeHuat; 29-06-2019 at 08:23 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 04:30 PM   #64
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon

latest news is dalot is going to be sold as he may not be needed after we got a new right back.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:03 PM   #65
loveikan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscowblue View Post
latest news is dalot is going to be sold as he may not be needed after we got a new right back.
Really? Hope not.
Dalot is not bad and still young. He looked dangerous going forward.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:00 AM   #66
KeeHuat
Dragon

Rashford commits to United

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Marcus Rashford has signed a new contract, which will keep him at the club until June 2023, with the option to extend for a further year.

Rashford, 21, is a product of the club’s Academy and has been at Manchester United since the age of seven. The Wythenshawe-born striker has made 170 appearances for the club and won 32 caps for England.

Marcus Rashford said: “Manchester United has been everything in my life since I arrived here at the age of seven. This club has shaped me, both as a player and as a person, so it is such a privilege every time I get the opportunity to wear the shirt.

“I want to thank Ole and his staff for everything they have done for me; they are the perfect group of coaches to learn from as I continue my development and look to push on to the next level.

“I will be giving everything I have to help get this club back to where it belongs and deliver the success that our fans deserve.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “Marcus is one of the most talented English players of his generation. He is an outstanding player; blessed with natural pace and energy.

“Marcus is a shining example of the talent that our Academy produces and his upbringing means that he truly understands what it means to play for Manchester United.

“Despite being only 21 years old, Marcus already has great experience. He has a fantastic future ahead of him with the club and I am delighted that he has signed a new contract.“
Old 02-07-2019, 01:01 AM   #67
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon

From various sporting reports ...

Rashford signs new 4+1 contract worth 200k +++ lots of add ons.

As for DDG, Woody is prepared to let him run down the contact if can't reach any sort of agreement between both parties.

Good that they settled that..now can concentrate on others

Then there's...

Bruno Fernandes
Longstaff
Maddison
Eriksen
Aubameyang
Rakitic
Ben Yedder
Blah..Blah..Blah

Dunno which is true and which we're being used ... let's see who else next
Old 02-07-2019, 09:05 PM   #68
loveikan
Arofanatic

Too many reports with a few of them pinpointing to the same players

We might have some good news soon.
Nonetheless, Better to wait for official announcement.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:20 PM   #69
BBP604
Dragon

Read OS given very limited funds to buy in the market.
Have to sell in order to bring in new players at "nego" price.
Somehow news of outgoing RL and PP have died down.
The likes of BF and Griezman will be good marquee signings for new season.
One more month to see if they will be coming.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:56 PM   #70
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon

Another one to the list...an interesting one.

Dani Olmo, a Spanish Euro under 21 Champion in last year's tournament. Former Barca youth player plying his trade for Dinamo Zagreb.

Few reports going around that the club had submitted a 36mil bid.
Closed Thread