Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Qian Hu

Old 11-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #41
Twistofate83

Question

I leaving below water - 5cm (Hydra 40).... does it look like putting higher may be better??
Twistofate83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #42
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitor View Post
Ic. Got recall retrofit plans ? Hahhha OK OK not so bad as anyway putting low also get more dirt trap at filter thus I putting it high. So dirt goes to my under suction to sump

Another feedback is the suction cup of hydra 50 is too small thot it is strong . upon install it kept sliding down slowly due to weight. Thus I add a addition big suction cup to support. Then it stays .

Anyway looks well built . Nice will monitor water para @

Sent from my INO_ONE using Tapatalk 2
Hi Bro,

Thanks alot for your valuable feedback and we are constantly working on the design to make it a better. As you might have noticed that there is a change in design as compare to the first version that we launched it previously.

We valued your feedback and we will always try to make improve on it.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #43
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhmy3kgto View Post
Thanks for the answer. But right now do we leave it 5cm underwater surface or do we put it nearer to the water surface till we see bubbles?
Hi,

The bubble will not affect the efficiency of Hydra as the main function of it is taking care of the water condition. Therefore there is no hard rules to follow whether to place it near to the water surface or right below in the tank.

As what Bro Vitor had explain, it serve as a 2in1 to him, air pump and filter. But as for me, i am those kiasu and kiasi type, i had installed another air pump in my tank as well just in case my main pump for my sump tank went down at least there is still areation for my fish from the air pump.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 11-09-2013, 06:41 PM   #44
dhmy3kgto
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qian Hu View Post
Hi,

The bubble will not affect the efficiency of Hydra as the main function of it is taking care of the water condition. Therefore there is no hard rules to follow whether to place it near to the water surface or right below in the tank.

As what Bro Vitor had explain, it serve as a 2in1 to him, air pump and filter. But as for me, i am those kiasu and kiasi type, i had installed another air pump in my tank as well just in case my main pump for my sump tank went down at least there is still areation for my fish from the air pump.
I see... Ok, anyways I repositioned it nearer to the water surface until can see the bubbles. I guess seeing the bubbles let's me feel more assured. Psychological factor for me la, haha... Thank QH!
dhmy3kgto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #45
Aro2626
Arofanatic

After 3 weeks using. It was found defective like other brothers encounter. It seem like not reliable. Try to power it on, there is no light.
As I am not from singapore. It is so stress full for me to see the stream 2 break down easily.
Aro2626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #46
pijulrs
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro2626 View Post
After 3 weeks using. It was found defective like other brothers encounter. It seem like not reliable. Try to power it on, there is no light.
As I am not from singapore. It is so stress full for me to see the stream 2 break down easily.
Bro...from where u got ur Hydra in SG?Ur water parameter how aftyer using for 3week?
pijulrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #47
Vitor
Dragon

Stream got led light meh? My internal one no light just motor running
Vitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #48
Aro2626
Arofanatic

My fren drove all the ways to QH jalan lekar help me buy..
Mine is stream 2 no motor.
Got a blue light on top of the cover.

Too bad not not in operation dono why?

As I reach from some comment, some people did encounter failure on the hydra n need to return for replacement. Just running for 3 weeks fail oledi.
Very sad

Water parameters you can see my post before n also commented from QH.

Now seem normal on water parameter. The only different is high on nitrate.
Ammonia n nitrite perfect 0ppm - maybe my bb mature oledi.
Old 15-09-2013, 08:15 PM   #49
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro2626 View Post
My fren drove all the ways to QH jalan lekar help me buy..
Mine is stream 2 no motor.
Got a blue light on top of the cover.

Too bad not not in operation dono why?

As I reach from some comment, some people did encounter failure on the hydra n need to return for replacement. Just running for 3 weeks fail oledi.
Very sad

Water parameters you can see my post before n also commented from QH.

Now seem normal on water parameter. The only different is high on nitrate.
Ammonia n nitrite perfect 0ppm - maybe my bb mature oledi.

Hi bro,

Glad to hear that your water parameter is normal with 0ppm on Ammonia and nitrite after using hydra stream for just 3 weeks based on your heavy bio load setup. But i am sorry to hear that it has broken down as what you had mentioned.

Yes, there is a working LED light on hydra stream but not on Hydra internal filter. Will you be able to share with me which country are you staying in so that we can check is there any distributor that we had appointed as we had yet to receive feedback on any malfunction of hydra stream except some cases of water leaking due to the O-ring setup which we apologized that we did not state clearly in the instruction manual. We are currently re-writing our instruction manual to make it more user friendly. Thanks.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 15-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #50
Aro2626
Arofanatic

QH, I am from brunei. Our LFS only have hydra 30.

I would be glad if your company offer such valuable service.

If possible please ask the brunei distributor to bring in aro pellet. As I am eager to try on this product.