Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 24-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
Bettaz
Arofanatic

Default Farms/Shops selling Tosakins?

1st off, a happy CNY to everyone here!

As the topic title states, I'm looking for farms or shops where I can look to purchase some quality Tosakins. Any recommendations? Preferably looking for those from Jap breeders, rather than the Thai ones. Or if any bros/sis here have personal or 'inside' lobangs, can PM me please! Thanks for reading this post
Bettaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
Horsemen

Dun think there's jap import tosakin.... One Plc you can try be mural farm..... If not can try goldfish&koi bro for Thai tosakin .... Which are also from jap bloodline
Old 24-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #3
Bettaz
Arofanatic

Yup, already asked goldfish@koi bro, but he says that he currently has no stock for them unfortunately=\
By the way, where's this Mural farm that you mentioned located at? (pardon my ignorance, but I did a google search, and didnt pick up any info on such a farm)
Old 26-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
Bettaz
Arofanatic

Edit: Actually realized that the previous poster was indicating Murai farm, and not Mural farm...haha. Well, did a search and emailed Mr Kenny Tan (the boss of the farm there), and he replied as well with a 'I'm sold out of Tosakins atm'.

The search continues! If anyone spots any quality Tosakins around in Singapore, please do leave a note on here/PM me. Cheers