Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Betta Forum

Old 14-09-2014, 05:59 PM   #1
jiabin
Dragon

Exclamation Collation of New Betta Hunting Locations 2014/2015

The old list was done by me back in 2011 and some breeders have either changed location, or stopped selling bettas.

Old thread : http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=478525

As the old list becomes outdated, I would once again like to request for the assistance of potential betta hunting location owners in collating new betta hunting locations so as to improve the betta standards in Singapore as well as give newbies a open look at the betta hunting locations to broaden their choice.

Do not PM me if u are the following
1)A small scale breeder if you have a small amount of bettas on hand and have no idea when you will spawn your next pair/recieve your new bettas

2)Someone who does not wish to attract visitors to their place.

The following information are required to be sent to be for collation so i can do up a new list,

Owners of potential betta hunting locations, kindly send me the details in the format given below.

Quote:
Example

Name: ABC Betta

Opening hours : 12pm-6pm weekends only
Price Range: $10-$50
Type : Breeder / Re-seller ?
Types of Bettas available : HM/HMPK/CT/DTPK etc (if specific color, pls specify)
NOTE : Pictures are greatly welcome. Kindly find my email posted at my profile description and send them to me.

I would like to state that my collating of info will be posted in a new thread in time to come.
jiabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 04:34 PM   #2
jiabin
Dragon

Response has been low. Lots of local betta sales in facebook groups but none from there replied here.

Once again would like to extend my invitation to include your betta farm/new hunting spots as to assist to broaden the choice of all betta players and to raise the hobby up to another level (hopefully)

PM me the above details stated in the earlier post, added on with pictures (would be a added bonus)

Thank you and regards
Jiabin
jiabin is offline   Reply With Quote