Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Livestock & Plants only

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 02:03 AM   #41
Xx{-_-}xX
Dragon

Unless the seller had indicated to the buyer at any point that without deposit it is not a done deal and anything can happen b4 the fish is collected, then i would say the the buyer has no case.

Even at that stage, i would still expect the seller to inform the buyer the deal is over and he intend to let go the aro to some1 else. Then confirm the deal with the other party.

Cut the long story short, it just basics to notify and clarify your action so as to not have room for mis-communication and interpretation.

This deal must have caused tension and anguish to both parties. But my heart goes out to the bro who has the aro now. He must be feeling terrible over the whole things going on now. Hope you don't blame yourself for any of this. You are just an innocent party who just happen to be tangled into this mess.

Cheers.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:30 AM   #42
Spakase

Still dwelling on the deposit.
Let me just set the records straight.

Seller agreed to deal without the deposit. Please read the thread, the clue is in the PM seller sent to me. He said "OK".

It's not that a deposit is not important. It is if both seller and buyer agrees to having one. But if both seller and buyer already agreed that there is a deal without any deposit then both should honour the deal. Seller agreed, therefore the FCFS no longer applies, ya?

Old 03-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #43
Spakase

Quote:
This deal must have caused tension and anguish to both parties. But my heart goes out to the bro who has the aro now. He must be feeling terrible over the whole things going on now. Hope you don't blame yourself for any of this. You are just an innocent party who just happen to be tangled into this mess.
I thought I am more sensitive than anyone else, but I don feel the final buyer is feeling terrible. What makes you think so?

Old 03-07-2010, 03:00 AM   #44
Xx{-_-}xX
Dragon

I mean its only natural to feel at least awkward when so much is going on cos he got the fish. Although not knowingly... right?

Even i feel it... even though i had nothing to do with this
Old 03-07-2010, 03:06 AM   #45
Spakase

Yep, I fully understand what you are saying.
I have no doubt you have a soft heart which is good. It can also be exploited. Believe me, but I too have a soft heart, but in addition, I also have my feelers out there, and my sixth sense tells me the final buyer is not feeling the way you described. Don ask me how I know, I just do.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:10 AM   #46
Spakase

Okay, it's been a long talk.

At the end of it, we all find out a little more about the people around us, their skill set, their hearts, their attitudes, IQ, EQ, and all. It's been a good discussion. I will close it now, and as I have said, I wont pursue further, but John is the boss, let him do what he thinks is best for the forum.

Closed Thread