Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Mirage Aquatic

Old 01-12-2014, 03:15 PM   #11
Ralliart_Ray

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage Aquatic View Post
Introducing Mirage Vita

MIRAGE VITA

Mirage Vita, specially formulated vitamin, helps to increase resistance to stress and immunity from infectious diseases. This vitamin is very effective in protecting the nutrients that are necessary in the fish diet. It would also help the fish to rid the body of foreign invaders by increasing the production of antibodies thus preventing the incurring of illnesses. As a result, it aids in prolonging the life span of your fish.

Mirage Vita encourages the growth of stronger bones and skin in your fish. This will help the fish to recover from injuries much quicker than usual and with lesser complications. Your beloved fish will now be able to remain active and healthy under your care.

Recommended dosage

1 teaspoon of Mirage Vita for 200 litres of water

Note:
For big tank/first usage, please split the dose into half. Half in the morning Half in the evening

Currently only available via online sale. So please contact Max.
Hi Max, can you elaborate more on the maintenance and dosage? i.e to maintain good water condition , dose once a fortnight or what kind of recommended routine? Or use only when in-activeness of Rays, loss of appetite observed?
Old 01-12-2014, 04:43 PM   #12
Venom13

Dear all, I would like to share this miracle product by Mirage Aquatic. Previously, one of my red aro had suffered from curled gillplates on both side and ever did an operation to trimmed but same sickness occured again after 6 months when soft membrane of the gillplates have grown yet badly curled inwards again... Until..... Recently met Max and he passed me some sample to try out on my Rays which losing appetite and out of curiosity of this new product, I've dosed on my Rays community tank and tried some on my other aro's tank as well. Out of my expectation... After 2days of dosage and found out that my aro's gillplate has recovered unexpectedly instead of checking on my Rays appetite. However, it did indeed improved my Rays appetite gradually after monitoring.. What I can say is that this product is not only for appetite boost and yet act as a miracle medicine for fishes as well.... Thumbs up and highly recommended! Thanks Max.
Venom13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:38 PM   #13
Mirage Aquatic

Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom13 View Post
Dear all, I would like to share this miracle product by Mirage Aquatic. Previously, one of my red aro had suffered from curled gillplates on both side and ever did an operation to trimmed but same sickness occured again after 6 months when soft membrane of the gillplates have grown yet badly curled inwards again... Until..... Recently met Max and he passed me some sample to try out on my Rays which losing appetite and out of curiosity of this new product, I've dosed on my Rays community tank and tried some on my other aro's tank as well. Out of my expectation... After 2days of dosage and found out that my aro's gillplate has recovered unexpectedly instead of checking on my Rays appetite. However, it did indeed improved my Rays appetite gradually after monitoring.. What I can say is that this product is not only for appetite boost and yet act as a miracle medicine for fishes as well.... Thumbs up and highly recommended! Thanks Max.
Thank you Bro for your kind comment.

For dosage
if fishes with bad appetite/stressed, use Mirage Vita DAILY for seven days with daily Water Change of 25%.
For maintenance, dose Mirage Vita after every weekly Water Change.

Please join us at Facebook "Mirage Aqua". Thank you
Old 01-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #14
Bigfoot1989
Dragon

Hi check with you. Is this safe on pleco? One of my goldline pleco not eating. Can use this with other fish that is healthy?
Bigfoot1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:59 PM   #15
Nevin
Dragon

Quote:
Thank you Bro for your kind comment.

For dosage
if fishes with bad appetite/stressed, use Mirage Vita DAILY for seven days with daily Water Change of 25%.
For maintenance, dose Mirage Vita after every weekly Water Change.

Please join us at Facebook "Mirage Aqua". Thank you
Hi, I have just ordered Mirage Aqua, as for the regular maintenance, weekly dosage is base on whole tank volume or only add in Mirage Aqua with the amount that just enough for new water?
Nevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #16
Mirage Aquatic

Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot1989 View Post
Hi check with you. Is this safe on pleco? One of my goldline pleco not eating. Can use this with other fish that is healthy?
Yes bro it is safe for Pelco. Yes u can use with other healthy fish around as it is not a medication but act more of a good stress reliever through the act of vitamins.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:04 AM   #17
Mirage Aquatic

Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevin View Post
Hi, I have just ordered Mirage Aqua, as for the regular maintenance, weekly dosage is base on whole tank volume or only add in Mirage Aqua with the amount that just enough for new water?
Hi Bro, the weekly dosage is based on the whole tank volume. Not the new water added into the tank. Thank you
Old 03-12-2014, 09:56 PM   #18
Mirage Aquatic

Arofanatic

Thank you all for your support. We are running low of stock for Mirage Vita. Please place ur order soon!
Old 05-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #19
Mirage Aquatic

Arofanatic

Hi all, as Max will be overseas please contact him via watsapp or Line. We will continue posting to you and yes postage FOC. Thank you for ur support.
Old 15-12-2014, 10:48 PM   #20
Mirage Aquatic

Arofanatic

Quote:
Hi all, as Max will be overseas please contact him via watsapp or Line. We will continue posting to you and yes postage FOC. Thank you for ur support.
Hi all, as this period is the Christmas period, please expect a longer wait time from our dear postman to deliver ur goodies. Thank you and a merry Christmas to all.