Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 08-05-2011, 12:27 PM   #61
eviltrain

latest update of equiptment

2x 60*30*36 oceanfree tanks
9 litres ADA 2 amazonia soil, 1.2 litres ADA powder soil
ehiem 2026 with 3 kg of biohome and biohome plus, 1 litre of dymax lava rocks
jet-3688 with 3 litres power house ( slightly acidic ) media
haliea 150a set at 25
3 feet led t8 modded in 4feet lightset.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #62
Xmant
Dragon

Bro eviltrain, saw many of your tank setups. Just wonder why you were doing so many changes. Was it because they were no good or looking for something new?

Frankly speaking, you must be an extremely free person that I would know of in this forum; a lot of drive and innovative!

I think you were wasting your talent. You may consider of taking a job as tank designer. You will for sure ensure your job and realized your dream tanks at zero cost.

Hope to see some more outstanding setup in your future.
Xmant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #63
eviltrain

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmant View Post
Bro eviltrain, saw many of your tank setups. Just wonder why you were doing so many changes. Was it because they were no good or looking for something new?

Frankly speaking, you must be an extremely free person that I would know of in this forum; a lot of drive and innovative!

I think you were wasting your talent. You may consider of taking a job as tank designer. You will for sure ensure your job and realized your dream tanks at zero cost.

hi bro xmant,

thanks for your recognition of my talent. i also wish to see more outstanding progress regarding my tank set up in the near future.

i guess there's many of us who certainly wish to work in a field that's closely related to his or her hobby but not many of us happen to be as fortunate enough to fit into that category. thus i won't think of myself as wasting my talent as i'm doing the things i enjoy. however, on the flip side, it's the people who does not appreciate the value of pursuing their interests by having a firm time management on their daily life tend to say this.

i'm glad you appreciate my setup, and look forward to you posting some of yours as well so i can further improve on mine.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:26 PM   #64
gryphon
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltrain View Post
latest update of equiptment

2x 60*30*36 oceanfree tanks
9 litres ADA 2 amazonia soil, 1.2 litres ADA powder soil
ehiem 2026 with 3 kg of biohome and biohome plus, 1 litre of dymax lava rocks
jet-3688 with 3 litres power house ( slightly acidic ) media
haliea 150a set at 25
3 feet led t8 modded in 4feet lightset.
Can you enlighten me on why the choice of dymax lava rocks? Does it have some special properties that affect pH or something?
gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #65
cheetf
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmant View Post

Bro Xmant, you also very free mah, always surf AF just like me also. Otherwise how you know he always change his setup.

I would call bro eviltrain a perfectionist! He will never rest till his shrimps are in the OPTIMAL conditions.

KEEP IT UP!
cheetf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #66
eviltrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
Can you enlighten me on why the choice of dymax lava rocks? Does it have some special properties that affect pH or something?
no special properties la, just that dymax should have better qc then other brands of lava rocks. hee hee. it can lower down ph a bit too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetf View Post
Bro Xmant, you also very free mah, always surf AF just like me also. Otherwise how you know he always change his setup.

I would call bro eviltrain a perfectionist! He will never rest till his shrimps are in the OPTIMAL conditions.

KEEP IT UP!
bo la. fail too many times since start of this hobby. wanted to do the best . alot of people can follow my non patented diy too mah. hee hee.

( dont blame me if anything goes wrong la)
Old 08-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #67
Koji™
Account Disabled

Think should ask silane to change your title to DIY King under your nick
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #68
eviltrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
Think should ask silane to change your title to DIY King under your nick
sound so wrong. hahahahaha. cannot la. later ppl ask me for advice, i will ask for consultation fee. hohoho
Old 08-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #69
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltrain View Post
sound so wrong. hahahahaha. cannot la. later ppl ask me for advice, i will ask for consultation fee. hohoho
Then DIY Consultant lu
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:30 AM   #70
revo_79
Arofanatic

Yah, i think bro eviltrain already seriously considering charging consultaion fees. He even tried to persuade me set up shrimp rack and offer me consultaion but with charges. So guys, can ask better ask now if not in the near future is consult with fees involve liao.
revo_79 is offline   Reply With Quote