Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 20-07-2006, 02:14 PM   #261
IKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryBetta
brudder, so you using gw or cw now? you think my commonsense argument make sense boh ?

Well, as i said, everybody have their ways of raising ranchu, be it gw or cw, lets be open to ideas.......
Old 20-07-2006, 02:38 PM   #262
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
Well, as i said, everybody have their ways of raising ranchu, be it gw or cw, lets be open to ideas.......
To reach Orchard Road I believe there are many routes from your house. Why you have selected a particular is because it is the shortest, the least jam and siam ERP right. This was our subject of discussion for GW and CW, the optimum way.
Old 20-07-2006, 02:38 PM   #263
FieryBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
yah enjoy enjoy
Old 20-07-2006, 03:45 PM   #264
IKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
To reach Orchard Road I believe there are many routes from your house. Why you have selected a particular is because it is the shortest, the least jam and siam ERP right. This was our subject of discussion for GW and CW, the optimum way.

True.......I agreed to that too.....
Old 21-07-2006, 02:52 PM   #265
FieryBetta

Quote:
brudder, since gw algae and wall algae both also algae, how is it different for fish?
Old 21-07-2006, 03:32 PM   #266
Sotong King

Quote:
brudder, since gw algae and wall algae both also algae, how is it different for fish?
I tried both and I know but can't explain. If you want a formal answer check with http://www.geocities.com/greenngoldsg
Old 21-07-2006, 05:17 PM   #267
IKI

Quote:

So u using which???
Old 21-07-2006, 06:46 PM   #268
TRIX
Senior Dragon

Quote:
This is the best answer from bro Sotong I've seen so far (no need to crack the egg ).
TRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2006, 01:44 PM   #269
IKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIX
This is the best answer from bro Sotong I've seen so far (no need to crack the egg ).

Cheers to him......
Old 26-07-2006, 07:35 PM   #270
FieryBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
So u using which???
brudder, both also use, see my mood, see whether i want to see or not he he why you so quiet don't want to answer but ask me ahh