Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Catfish Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-09-2008, 06:27 PM   #261
kampfer
Dragon
 
kampfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,031
Default

Bro Amiidae,
Just read your article in PFK magazine in kinokuniya bookstore.Well done bro...am proud of you!
kampfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 10:23 AM   #262
ROOT

AFC Member
 
ROOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer View Post
Bro Amiidae,
Just read your article in PFK magazine in kinokuniya bookstore.Well done bro...am proud of you!
me too ben... saw it at borders last night.. but why didn't send in a pic of yourself!?

well done!! u make us proud of you...
ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 12:11 PM   #263
amiidae
Moderator
 
amiidae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer View Post
Bro Amiidae,
Just read your article in PFK magazine in kinokuniya bookstore.Well done bro...am proud of you!
Thanks. Glad that you enjoyed the print.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
me too ben... saw it at borders last night.. but why didn't send in a pic of yourself!?

well done!! u make us proud of you...
Thanks Ian.

Photo of myself ? LOL !!! sekali the sale of the mag. drop
__________________
MY ALL-NEW --> AMIIDAE.COM BLOG

amiidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:19 AM   #264
will-i-am
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

Thanks for sharing
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #265
amiidae
Moderator
 
amiidae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,140
Default

I cut down a little on the feeding 3 months back. Here are the top 3 fm the first spawn



__________________
MY ALL-NEW --> AMIIDAE.COM BLOG

amiidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:56 AM   #266
fireblade
Endangered Dragon
 
fireblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 5,414
Default

so flat and cute! did you trained them for photo taking?
fireblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:06 PM   #267
Raptor22
Dragon
 
Raptor22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 976
Default

Ben, thanks for the pacman cats. Had to sell the smaller one away unfortunately (1 of the 6 for sale previously) as it was kinda outcompeted by other bottom dwellers and had no more spare tanks.

Here's the larger specimen which i got on 13th April.
Raptor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 04:00 AM   #268
jebus
Dragon
 
jebus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,612
Default

wad r the sizes of the pacmans that the other ppl got?

did the fish growth slowdown after a certain size?
because i bought the 55mm pieces frm bro amidae back then 1st batch
it grew to like 20+cm within 2mnths
before it died due so suspected poisoning from insect repellent frm my itchy hand

then now i buy a piece
been with me a good 1mnth + but only 13cm compared to what would have been 16-18cm ard this period
jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:44 AM   #269
mcrs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

very nice fish
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 08:43 PM   #270
amiidae
Moderator
 
amiidae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 7,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebus View Post
wad r the sizes of the pacmans that the other ppl got?

did the fish growth slowdown after a certain size?
because i bought the 55mm pieces frm bro amidae back then 1st batch
it grew to like 20+cm within 2mnths
before it died due so suspected poisoning from insect repellent frm my itchy hand

then now i buy a piece
been with me a good 1mnth + but only 13cm compared to what would have been 16-18cm ard this period
Fries need to be fed on a regular basis.. I fed them at least twice a day esp. at the early stage till they are about 5 inches or so.

Those in LFS (small specimen) may not get as much food. Hence, they could be stunned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrs View Post
very nice fish
Thanks.

This is spawn number......err.. I can't remember



__________________
MY ALL-NEW --> AMIIDAE.COM BLOG

amiidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 09:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)