Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion

Old 16-04-2014, 12:09 PM   #71
steventan
Dragon

To Nel

Forgot to tell you. Since all your arowana bluebase. What your doing the natural way may also be the process grooming bluebase arowana.
steventan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 12:09 PM   #72
Beerman
Endangered Dragon

The fish in your video is mixed with nami green. Since it has a thicker rim it could be a male. Since you do the natural light and in dark or clear tank. Naturally all your arowana are thin frame.

Bro,which vid u referring to? That ffl video??
Beerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #73
nel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steventan View Post
To Nel

Forgot to tell you. Since all your arowana bluebase. What your doing the natural way may also be the process grooming bluebase arowana.
something new i learnt today. Steven, i said the colour of my fish looks natural, yours not natural. i not talking how i groom it. Yr WTT aro gold colours, off the tanklights, and show the video again. U can reply but u will not take the video. Why? u know the answer.

Also, u are telling us black tank is to groom bluebase. So white tank is to groom gold base? errrr...... so all the WTT u show, none is blue base? maybe i see wrongly. i am a noob, like washywashy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
The fish in your video is mixed with nami green. Since it has a thicker rim it could be a male. Since you do the natural light and in dark or clear tank. Naturally all your arowana are thin frame.

Bro,which vid u referring to? That ffl video??
yes beerman, its the FFL he is referring. this so-called nami green, as claimed by some ppl, is a low quality arowana. not worth looking. lousy one. xb mixed with green aro. Oh ya, someone show me a thread on page 6 to read that alot breeders do that, its called Trick 2. Amazingly, the market is not flooded with this kinda aro. Maybe this farmer skilful lah. he can use the present day BBXB, usually colours not intense at all, and mix with a pale looking green, and come out this kinda nami green. when its not colourful enough, he use colour pencil to colour it.
Btw, the actual fish, the colours is even more intense. my hp only capture 80% of its true colours.

My question to Steven, u have or not?
Old 16-04-2014, 04:12 PM   #74
Beerman
Endangered Dragon

Cool down all....blame the one that invented wtt!! but again no wtt = no gh...aaaa...aa..so got good, got bad lah! If u started this hobby 20 years ago your mind concept will be different from those that started 10 years ago. Last time buy or see aro need to see base color, finnage color,shape and farm. Now maybe only see head... got head or no head!
Beerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #75
nel

steven, the FFL is NOT my fish. how old the fish, i dunno.
the fish will CROSS soon, not CLOSE soon.
I am very keen to buy it but its way too ex and yet its 1 and only in the world.
every week, i will go and see the fish, admire it, before a lucky owner buys it.
Anyway, this fish is a NAMI GREEN, as u claimed it to be, i think its not worth yr time mentioning it.

Remember to show us the lightless video.

i m p r e s s u s.
Old 16-04-2014, 04:30 PM   #76
TuNA
Dragon

Quote:
Cool down all....blame the one that invented wtt!! but again no wtt = no gh...aaaa...aa..so got good, got bad lah! If u started this hobby 20 years ago your mind concept will be different from those that started 10 years ago. Last time buy or see aro need to see base color, finnage color,shape and farm. Now maybe only see head... got head or no head!
No head one confirm champion.
TuNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 04:43 PM   #77
nel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuNA View Post
No head one confirm champion.
ya, i totally agree.
Last year aquarama, can u still remember which fish won the grand champion?
another unique fish.
it doesn't matter the body is out of shape, no spooon, no broadness and if i not wrong, got PLJ, however its unique in colours. so it win lor.

so if u have a mutant fish, u can send for competition.
Old 16-04-2014, 05:11 PM   #78
nel

Quote:
20 years ago, breeder feed red chemical to 1.5 red to make it look red. 20 years later, i am still condemning it.

The beauty of keeping aro, the longer u keep, the nicer the fish it looks.

no doubt WTT force a XB to have gold head unnaturally, it also con many newbies in buying a look-like nice fish, but never show results in the end.
Even RTG also wanna WTT it.

I doubt Steven will upload the video without tanklights.

its ok lah. its like telling those ppl keeping red aro, - yr fish not red ah? use red lights to shine lah. sure red one. Then post, sure alot swee reply.
Old 16-04-2014, 06:55 PM   #79
steventan
Dragon

To nel,

That fish is nice. Not say its nami green. But somehow has blood with a nami green.when reach to 5 years plus that tatoo which i base on a close up video. Will lessen.
Nice fish.
But you miss everything here.
Your saying your friend fish is better in color?
Or its natural?
Now you show that fish because saying that is better? Or beautiful.
Why not show the natural way that you say? Why show a fish that is abnormal.
Looks nice but again you assume that is the product of the things you've been saying to me. Why put WTT,off lights, and keep you keep saying show a video.
With no light.
Your trying to say that you have a crossback that naturally cross in the dark tank. That you know what to choose and its is not wise to get arowana thats in WTT. And no competition showing in white tank. You show a bluebase aro. Which better using that environment. Can you post a goldbase aro in black tank?
Why try to tell me know how to choose.
Or saying about WTT. Also saying that most all the breeders and farmers that use WTT is wrong. Why not telling to all of them. I see a lot. You could be the hero that show us the way.
Bye the way. I dont want to think that you just get a video from your friend and and show that. What happened to your arowana?
As i show you i also do dark background for some fish are nice when dark. Specially bluebase. Which all your aro is bluebase as you said.
If showing friends arowana from others then doesn't make sense. So I'll just video a friend fish that was in WTT then put it in dark surrounding and natural tanned it and say here you go. Intense gold arowana in black tank.
If you want me to understand what your trying to say.
Funny thing is you wont. Just like saying the people who buys from WTT always ended up with regret and the seller always blame because wrong water, not proper light etc. In your case you only say you want to buy that fish but very expensive you say. If a fish is expensive what does it mean? Special? Maybe cause its a nice fish but i still dont see where your going with this. Why not show your arowana and say this is how you choose. Since you know how.
Like i said like to learn and i practice both ways of grooming arowanas in WTT and also the dark,clear,blue or black tank.
I never said i know how. But was told i dont know how.
Very interesting you know. And i really like to know. Its like you want to tell something but you wont.
I'm sorry if i post this thread. Or I did not realized WTT is banned and should not be practice. And the proper way is the things you told me.
I have no problem with negative comments. Like i said I'm not here to sell or promote anything. If you have plan then and you want to use this thread to make you look like hero. Then post a thread and tell all you think is right. By doing this i believe its for the best.
Happy holly week lah.
steventan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 07:12 PM   #80
JinJin
Arofanatic

I like the 2nd and 3rd one.
JinJin is offline   Reply With Quote