Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Guppy Forum

Old 26-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
GupFan

Default Tubi in the west

Hi guys, I haven't been on for some time. Just want to update that my gups are doing fine... mostly. The half black reds are now into the 3rd generation. The F1s of red lace snakeskins (from Taiwan) are doing ok, breeding F2 now. The dunkel reds (from Japan) unfortunately didn't make it... I still have a lot of dunkel red F1 females, but the F1 males in a separate tank suffered an epidemic and got wiped out totally. I'm hoping to re-breed strain using the females, but I suspect a lot of the traits are Y-linked so hopes are slim...

Anyway, I would like ask if any of you know where I can get good source of live tubi in the west. I've been getting mine from OTF (east side), but I can only go there during the weekends.
Old 26-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
Ircknight
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GupFan View Post
Hi guys, I haven't been on for some time. Just want to update that my gups are doing fine... mostly. The half black reds are now into the 3rd generation. The F1s of red lace snakeskins (from Taiwan) are doing ok, breeding F2 now. The dunkel reds (from Japan) unfortunately didn't make it... I still have a lot of dunkel red F1 females, but the F1 males in a separate tank suffered an epidemic and got wiped out totally. I'm hoping to re-breed strain using the females, but I suspect a lot of the traits are Y-linked so hopes are slim...

Anyway, I would like ask if any of you know where I can get good source of live tubi in the west. I've been getting mine from OTF (east side), but I can only go there during the weekends.
C328 is a good supply in the west
Ircknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
taygu
Arofanatic

Jurong West Blk 502 market also have.
taygu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
Loudness

bukit batok west ave 6, beside block 154 the market.
Old 26-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #5
Red203

Quote:
Originally Posted by GupFan View Post

C328 stock arrives around 6pm.
Old 28-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
GupFan

Thanks guys. Yay, now I have new sources of tubi... just got a fresh batch from bukit batok as bro loudness suggested.
I usually don't stay in the west till so late.. so C328 is out for me.
I'll try the jurong west source next week.
Old 29-09-2012, 12:24 AM   #7
Est

I get from JW in weekend. Must go early by afternoon usually sold out. They have blood/tubi
Old 29-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
Est

10am stock arrive. 7star in JE also carry them