Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Old 05-12-2014, 04:26 AM   #541
leong26

Thumbs up

Another nice one by former drummer canto pop rock band beyond 葉世荣 - 薪火相傳 mv

Pick your version .

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:33 AM   #542
BeTtA_GeNe
Dragon

YouTube Video

hahas...

Last edited by BeTtA_GeNe; 05-12-2014 at 06:36 AM.
BeTtA_GeNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #543
richardg
Arofanatic

YouTube Video
richardg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:20 AM   #544
richardg
Arofanatic

YouTube Video
richardg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:14 PM   #545
leong26

This song I remembered , my first 刘得华 CD album which I bought together with my first Discman a Sony in 太子 . I keep repeating this song with that Sony , so nice .

YouTube Video

记不住妳的容颜.
Old 08-12-2014, 04:17 PM   #546
leong26

Thumbs up

One of the 歌神 best dance canto pop video .

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

這個冬天不太冷 , This winter not so cold don't know whether he still can dance like he used to be now .

Last edited by leong26; 08-12-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #547
leong26

Thumbs up

沉默是金 " silence is gold " sang by Leslie 哥哥 👉張國榮 version

YouTube Video

Sam Hui 許冠傑 & Leslie 哥哥 version

YouTube Video

Sam hui , song only version
YouTube Video
Old 09-12-2014, 01:19 AM   #548
leong26

Thumbs up

Today go check out some of the remaining CD which I still get to own since I was a teenager , and two CD which I found was 唐朝,and 中国火 various artists by rock records .

Before ns there was a time I loved rock music , two Chinese rock bands i loved the most is 唐朝 and 黑豹 .
during that era these two is the most tokong most influence Chinese rock at that time .
But I lost the cassette album of 黑豹 . Don't know who steal my cassette .

Nowadays YouTube can still find all the songs which we had lost . Ofcouse those times only get to listen to song only , no music video to watch , only occasionally catch music video on ch8 .
Ok These are some china rock bands and song which I most like when I was a teenager .
If you like rock , Chinese ones to be specific , then you would have no trouble listening to them .

唐朝乐队

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

黑豹乐队

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

中国火 various artists by rock records . Only managed to find one song in this album on YouTube

YouTube Video

Super like this song , 给我一点爱 by 面孔乐队.

Enjoy these 90s ah Tiong rock
Old 16-12-2014, 01:31 PM   #549
leong26

Thumbs up

Some mandarin songs that's May have been forgotten throughout the years .

楊采妮-笑著流淚

YouTube Video

孫耀威 認識你真好

YouTube Video

一个人的我依然会微笑 - 林佳仪

YouTube Video

游鴻明-愛我的人和我愛的人

YouTube Video
Old 18-12-2014, 02:56 PM   #550
dermarko
AFC Member

Here's a nice song for charity..It is for the Children In Need funds in the UK..

YouTube Video
dermarko is offline   Reply With Quote