Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 29-09-2015, 12:35 AM   #321
LauLanChu
Dragon

I don't quite understand your question. I am saying "he comment abt what sg system and PM honorary doctorate " is indeed happen, and I never say is true or false. What is there for me to elaborate? The fact is these are history that really happen, and nobody cook it up. Why he did foreign posting claiming he cannot post in Sg? But he can sell books and megazine and I do see his posting in the forum ST? Why he staged a protest against our PM in foreign eye. If you think these actions are okay I respect your view.
I got nothing against him, just that some of his past actions is disturbing. And I agree we should give him a 2nd chance.
Sorry if I offended supporter of Dr Chee.
LauLanChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 12:39 AM   #322
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauLanChu View Post
I don't quite understand your question. I am saying "he comment abt what sg system and PM honorary doctorate " is indeed happen, and I never say is true or false. What is there for me to elaborate? The fact is these are history that really happen, and nobody cook it up. Why he did foreign posting claiming he cannot post in Sg? But he can sell books and megazine and I do see his posting in the forum ST? Why he staged a protest against our PM in foreign eye. If you think these actions are okay I respect your view.
I got nothing against him, just that some of his past actions is disturbing. And I agree we should give him a 2nd chance.
Sorry if I offended supporter of Dr Chee.
so what exactly did he comment ? U dun even know what he commented and u say he " team up " with foreign powers ?
and since when did he staged a protest against our PM in foreign eye ?
U r making allegations without substantiating it

so if he says the truth, will PM also be offended and embarassed ?
Chan Chun Sing calls him a political failure to Huffington Post. Huffington Post is a foreign media.
So is that also embarassing Chee ? Is that considered teaming up with foreign power ?

U r not voicing just ur opinion. U r alleging incidents happened without substantiating it.
Richardg quite apparently feels Chee talks sense and is probably quite keen to see him in Parliament.
Ong88 says Chee is a demagogue with psychology expertise, a sabo king and he distrust Chee.
Well, all these are opinions which are fine.
You ? U alleged things which yourself dun even know and cannot elaborate, cannot substantiate.
And thereafter act blur and pretend u dun understand
That is you

For the record, I am not a supporter of Chee Soon Juan. Neither do I support Low Thia Kiang or WP.
I am a supporter of fair speech, with substance and not pluck from the air, hearsay type
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 08:29 PM   #323
AlvinLeong
Dragon

He confirmed is PAP IB. Pattern sama sama...... kena pichar lobang act blur or bring people tour garden, if nobody pichar his lobang, will keep on say bad things about opposition party.....
AlvinLeong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 10:55 PM   #324
lenghan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinLeong View Post
He confirmed is PAP IB. Pattern sama sama...... kena pichar lobang act blur or bring people tour garden, if nobody pichar his lobang, will keep on say bad things about opposition party.....
When exposed, you can see that he "flip prata" damn fast by saying something like..."let's give him another chance"
But we know that deep down he is trying his level best to discredit the Opposition, with sweeping statements, until challenged.
Honestly I have no objection to his disliking anyone cos he is entitled to his opinion, but not the manner he is conducting.
If CSJ is like what he put forth, CSJ would already be detained under the ISA
lenghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 12:05 AM   #325
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

Quote:
Me leh???

Not good enough for IB?

Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it won't be a good time.
Use imgur for your photos sharing
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.imgur.mobile
Ong88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 07:30 AM   #326
richardg
Arofanatic

Quote:
For me as long as his arguments are sound it doesnt matter his affinity or motivation.
richardg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 08:57 AM   #327
AlvinLeong
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong88 View Post
Me leh???

Not good enough for IB?
U Umno IB.
AlvinLeong is offline   Reply With Quote