Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Guppy Forum

Old 30-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #61
DraVen

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo View Post
Sorry, it is not open to public.
sorry to hear that. but i hope you are able to upload more photos of the guppies whenever you're free. and all the best for the business!
Old 30-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #62
KeeHuat
Dragon

When it's a big farm, then the hobby goes out of the window. It has become a business and therefore, you have to make sure your income is more than your cost. Big farm means you have to work almost everyday to maintain your guppies.

For hobbyists, don't go to the extent that you have to spend hours taking care of your guppies everyday.
KeeHuat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #63
newkids
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeHuat View Post
When it's a big farm, then the hobby goes out of the window. It has become a business and therefore, you have to make sure your income is more than your cost. Big farm means you have to work almost everyday to maintain your guppies.

For hobbyists, don't go to the extent that you have to spend hours taking care of your guppies everyday.
bro, agree. is not easy to takecare everyday, at firsst be very fun, but later you will hate it, that my thinking.
newkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 06:17 PM   #64
ah_ray
Dragon

no matter u expand your setup vertically or horiztionally, local hobbyists will face space issue ultimately.
ah_ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #65
rnkw

Well whatever is it. We are all in this because of our passion for guppying. May we nvr let our fire be extinguished. Spread this joy to more ppl in any way we can.
Old 30-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #66
angelo
Senior Dragon

A good farm partner is difficult to come by.

I have been cheated and play-out by a few friends (business/farm partner). I take all as learning...

I still start with trusting people, those who placed order with me should know. I have never collect money up-front.

For those who played me out in dealing or doubt me. They are indirectly telling me their character. I will take note and stay a distance away from them.

Over time, I get to learn who is true friend and with good character.

Last edited by angelo; 30-03-2012 at 09:37 PM.
angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #67
Sinubux

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo View Post
A good farm partner is difficult to come by.

I have been cheated and play-out by a few friends (business/farm partner). I take all as learning...

I still start with trusting people, those who placed order with me should know. I have never collect money up-front.

For those who played me out in dealing or doubt me. They are indirectly telling me their character. I will take note and stay a distance away from them.

Over time, I get to learn who is true friend and with good character.
Finding a partner that can work and communicate with you in tandem is seriously hard to come by. When things are smooth sailing, both parties are reasonable, when things become not so rosy, this is the time when even the strongest of partnership would be tested.
Old 21-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #68
glare842006
Arofanatic

awesome guppy farm... any invitation? I wish to take a look and maybe buy some guppies home!
glare842006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 12:14 AM   #69
angelo
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by glare842006 View Post
awesome guppy farm... any invitation? I wish to take a look and maybe buy some guppies home!
Sorry, we do not open for public.
angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #70
Derrick77
Dragon

Nice setup Angelo. Thanks for sharing. If you are into guppies much earlier when my enthusiasm and interest was at its peak, properly I will still be owning my racks and setup today.
Derrick77 is offline   Reply With Quote