Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 14-07-2005, 02:08 PM   #61
Aroboy II
AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil
Hahaha...eyeing on TY huh
No lah! No more space liao.
Aroboy II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2005, 02:25 PM   #62
aRo4eVeR
Dragon

Default Ty.................

Actually very simple one. No need to headache manzzz.

If u really wanna sell, just quote your expected price, but do take note if u wanna sell at the price that lfs are retailing, perhaps u need to wait a little longer for the "right buyer" to appear.

No point telling other's how expensive the lfs are retailing for such TY, it doesn't work here cause everybody is looking for good lobang, including me, get what I mean?

At the end of the day, price a gum sell, bey gum dun sell. Nobody can force you one. Paiseh for being a little blunt, but it's the truth.
aRo4eVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2005, 02:30 PM   #63
RedDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRo4eVeR

If u really wanna sell, just quote your expected price, but do take note if u wanna sell at the price that lfs are retailing, perhaps u need to wait a little longer for the "right buyer" to appear.

No point telling other's how expensive the lfs are retailing for such TY, it doesn't work here cause everybody is looking for good lobang, including me, get what I mean?

At the end of the day, price a gum sell, bey gum dun sell. Nobody can force you one. Paiseh for being a little blunt, but it's the truth.

Yup, thats true and i understand.
Selling at high price will be a bit problem and it take some time...besides, might also expect the unexpected in the forum.....u know what i mean.
Currently, will try my best to keep this fish unless.....

Btw, was just being Zapped by one of the brother in AF without leaving his name. You know who you are and all i can say, please be more mature in your thinking. Thank you
Very good

Last edited by RedDevil; 14-07-2005 at 02:45 PM.
Old 14-07-2005, 02:35 PM   #64
RedDevil

Quote:
Yup, thats true and i understand.
Selling at high price will be a bit problem and it take some time...besides, might also expect the unexpected in the forum.....u know what i mean.
Currently, will try my best to keep this fish unless.....

Btw, was just being Zapped by one of the brother in AF without leaving his name. You know who you are and all i can say, please be more mature in your thinking. Thank you
Very good
Halo little boy who zapped me,

We are here to share information and not here to zapped people. PLease Kindly understand what AF is all about

Best Regards,
Reddevil
Old 14-07-2005, 02:39 PM   #65
Petshopboys
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Halo little boy who zapped me,

We are here to share information and not here to zapped people. PLease Kindly understand what AF is all about

Best Regards,
Reddevil
relax bro...
Petshopboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2005, 02:43 PM   #66
Pendian
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRo4eVeR

Well said bro
Pendian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2005, 02:43 PM   #67
RedDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petshopboys
relax bro...
Ok lah...will relac
Me just piss off with inmature zapper who anyhow zapped without leaving their nick or reason why they zapped me. If there is a valid reason, i will definately accept cos thats how i can learn from my mistake.
Old 14-07-2005, 02:55 PM   #68
terence28

Quote:
Ok lah...will relac
Me just piss off with inmature zapper who anyhow zapped without leaving their nick or reason why they zapped me. If there is a valid reason, i will definately accept cos thats how i can learn from my mistake.
Then i am luckier than u.... pple leave me comments like " haolian"...."be humble"....
Old 14-07-2005, 03:20 PM   #69
RedDevil

I warned you Zapper, you know who you are.
You better stop zapping me with your other nick if i'm not wrong w/o leaving your nick and reason.
This is a stern warning.
Old 14-07-2005, 03:24 PM   #70
ReV|vaL

Quote:

I warned you Zapper, you know who you are.
You better stop zapping me with your other nick if i'm not wrong w/o leaving your nick and reason.
This is a stern warning.
Bro relax,dun let it spoil your day.