Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 27-01-2005, 01:09 PM   #61
Xx{-_-}xX
Dragon

Default Update on Aro Vital introduction.

Ok, just threw in 1 mid sized bullfrog. The tiger got it 1st had it in its mouth. Yet to my suprise, the aro managed to grab it back and swollowed at 1 go. Tats to me was a 1st time after many months tat it has swollowed w/o chewing. So i tried my luck again, threw in another mid sized bullfrog. It grabed it... started chewing... when i expected it to spit out... it swallowed it. This is the 1st time in many many months it ate 2 bullfrogs at 1 go. Has aro vital done its job? I am not jumping the gun in celebration just yet. could be a co-incidence. So will feed it tonigth again... and hope for the best. Will update tomorrow... on my adventures of appitite building for my aro
Xx{-_-}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2005, 01:10 PM   #62
evill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{-_-}xX
Thank you bro
just a question, measure lenghth of arowana starts from where ? the head to tail or head to before tail part ?? i am kinda confuse here ..
Old 27-01-2005, 01:11 PM   #63
evill

Quote:
Ok, just threw in 1 mid sized bullfrog. The tiger got it 1st had it in its mouth. Yet to my suprise, the aro managed to grab it back and swollowed at 1 go. Tats to me was a 1st time after many months tat it has swollowed w/o chewing. So i tried my luck again, threw in another mid sized bullfrog. It grabed it... started chewing... when i expected it to spit out... it swallowed it. This is the 1st time in many many months it ate 2 bullfrogs at 1 go. Has aro vital done its job? I am not jumping the gun in celebration just yet. could be a co-incidence. So will feed it tonigth again... and hope for the best. Will update tomorrow... on my adventures of appitite building for my aro

it is a good news tat your aro is back in action bro !!
Old 27-01-2005, 01:12 PM   #64
Aroboy II
AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by evill
just a question, measure lenghth of arowana starts from where ? the head to tail or head to before tail part ?? i am kinda confuse here ..
Measure from barbel to the end of the fan tail.
Aroboy II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2005, 01:15 PM   #65
Aroboy II
AFC Member

Quote:
Congrats to you, Bro. Great to hear that your aro resumes eating liao. My personal view is that why not tomolo then try to feed again. I am not comfortable to feed so often since recovery of eating again. Well, this is purely my own opinon only.
Aroboy II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2005, 01:20 PM   #66
Xx{-_-}xX
Dragon

Quote:
Mostly ppl would measure frm tip of jaws to end of tail.
Old 27-01-2005, 01:21 PM   #67
evill

Quote:
Mostly ppl would measure frm tip of jaws to end of tail.
thanks for the pointer ... like tat means my arowana only at 9inch la .. hehehehe
Old 27-01-2005, 01:22 PM   #68
Xx{-_-}xX
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroboy II
Congrats to you, Bro. Great to hear that your aro resumes eating liao. My personal view is that why not tomolo then try to feed again. I am not comfortable to feed so often since recovery of eating again. Well, this is purely my own opinon only.
Yes bro, thanks for the pointer. To think of it...I jolly well make it hungrier and feed it tomorrow. Shall i feed it bullfrog again or swtich to sw tomorrow?

Thanks again.
Old 27-01-2005, 01:23 PM   #69
Xx{-_-}xX
Dragon

Thumbs up

Quote:
thanks for the pointer ... like tat means my arowana only at 9inch la .. hehehehe
Great looker for 9 incher, I must add.
Old 27-01-2005, 01:29 PM   #70
evill

Quote:
Great looker for 9 incher, I must add.

haiyo, my Red still long way to go compare to yours but i also hope one day it will turn out Ang Ang lor ..