Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 11-05-2004, 12:27 AM   #1
teng_fred

Default Want to share too...

I just upload my GFs in my 3Ft tank in my gallery ' 9 of my GF'........ please take a look and kindly give me any comments and solution if not good comments......
Appreciate it.............
Old 11-05-2004, 10:58 AM   #2
oscar4904

what kind of goldfish are the two who look fatter with puffed out, bumpy scales... are they sick? or is that just how they look?
Old 11-05-2004, 12:16 PM   #3
dragonfly_sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar4904
what kind of goldfish are the two who look fatter with puffed out, bumpy scales... are they sick? or is that just how they look?
Those are Pearl Scale goldfish. Their scale are different from other goldfish.
Old 11-05-2004, 12:20 PM   #4
dragonfly_sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by teng_fred
I just upload my GFs in my 3Ft tank in my gallery ' 9 of my GF'........ please take a look and kindly give me any comments and solution if not good comments......
Appreciate it.............
I am abit concern with the look of this fella...

The gills don't look good, I do not know if it's the lighting. But you should keep an eye out for him if the discolouration is not due to the lighting.
Old 11-05-2004, 12:56 PM   #5
Aratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly_sg
I am abit concern with the look of this fella...

The gills don't look good, I do not know if it's the lighting. But you should keep an eye out for him if the discolouration is not due to the lighting.
Eye too big. Stunned fish. Kept in tank 6 mths at least with little water change.
Old 11-05-2004, 03:09 PM   #6
Freshman
Dragon

just curious.. how come ur pearlscale's gill red?

my ex-pearlscale's gill and gill cover...all red red 1....

is it sick?
Freshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 09:55 PM   #7
teng_fred

The Ranchu is discolored cos was injured and scale was peeled off...and due to when i changed water from 2 ft to 3 ft, i didnt know anything abt PH and nitrate or any care abt water. After learnin from here, then i started taking care of water.... As for my pearl scale gills red, i think it's becos i feed it with red colour enhancing pellets.... thanks for your views.... now that water parameters are better, i jus hope they can grow bigger and strong......
Old 11-05-2004, 10:38 PM   #8
heroluvdisc

Quote:
Originally Posted by teng_fred
The Ranchu is discolored cos was injured and scale was peeled off...and due to when i changed water from 2 ft to 3 ft, i didnt know anything abt PH and nitrate or any care abt water. After learnin from here, then i started taking care of water.... As for my pearl scale gills red, i think it's becos i feed it with red colour enhancing pellets.... thanks for your views.... now that water parameters are better, i jus hope they can grow bigger and strong......

happy keeping, cute fishes u have
Old 13-05-2004, 01:38 AM   #9
teng_fred

By the way, as i am leaving overseas for abt a month plus, tell me what type of plants can be put in to help reduce the amt of nitrate while i am away as i cant depend on my wife to do weekly water change? For feeding will have to task her to feed on alternate days...(partly to bring now the amt of nitrate...)
Old 13-05-2004, 05:33 PM   #10
dinosor
Dragon

they are simply too cute man!!
dinosor is offline   Reply With Quote