Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Cichlid Experiences

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2018, 10:35 AM   #1
skrukawa
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 162
Default Discus Farm Recommendations / Home breeder

Dear Shifus,

Itís been a Long time I visit fish forums and seems like the forums has been very quiet.

Would appreciate recommendations for Blue diamond / Albino golden discus and what Budget should I set for these strains?

Lastly, is there any home breeders here? Seems like the classifieds also very quiet on discus 😅

Thanks in advance.
skrukawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 03:46 PM   #2
Aro77
Dragon
 
Aro77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 777
Default

i personally dont keep discuss, but long ago when was more active in this hobby, heard of 88 Discus and that they had quite good fishes.

i just did a google search and found 2 discus shops Including 88 discus, hope it helps.

https://www.facebook.com/88-Discus-225378207621398/

https://www.facebook.com/Houseofdiscus/
Aro77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:30 PM   #3
wllm33
Dragon
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,667
Default

do the house of discus open daily or only certain days ?
is it near nanyang aq?
wllm33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:02 AM   #4
skrukawa
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 162
Default

Thanks Bro Aro77, in fact I went discus hunting this 2 days and have been to these shops you mentioned 😁

I must say the quality of discus specialist shops is superb. Too bad not enough dough 😅

There was a shop previously located at Pasir Ris farmway 2, opposite Ericsson pet stretch. I remember they sell discus at very good price, anyone know where they shifted to? I tried looking for them further in, following the address pasted on the shop but could not find them.
skrukawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:05 AM   #5
skrukawa
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wllm33 View Post
do the house of discus open daily or only certain days ?
is it near nanyang aq?
Only wkends 11am-2pm. Near Nanyang.

Nanyang also shifting to Yishun. Sad to see farms shifting out as they are so near my place.
skrukawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 01:05 PM   #6
Aro77
Dragon
 
Aro77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrukawa View Post
Thanks Bro Aro77, in fact I went discus hunting this 2 days and have been to these shops you mentioned 😁

I must say the quality of discus specialist shops is superb. Too bad not enough dough 😅

There was a shop previously located at Pasir Ris farmway 2, opposite Ericsson pet stretch. I remember they sell discus at very good price, anyone know where they shifted to? I tried looking for them further in, following the address pasted on the shop but could not find them.
A good bro of mine, from this forum, whom breeds discus, im not 100% sure what sort of quality they are but i would PM Over his contact, once i seek his permission hope u can find what you are looking for and dont forget to update! looking forward to seeing your scape with the discus
Aro77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:14 PM   #7
burntrubber
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 714
Default

Have you tried Chai Discus? Blk 505. Near AMK MRT.
burntrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:22 PM   #8
skrukawa
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 162
Default

hi Bro, in fact I went discus hunting with the addresses I can find online 😅

Also visited popular lfs
skrukawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:24 PM   #9
skrukawa
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro77 View Post
A good bro of mine, from this forum, whom breeds discus, im not 100% sure what sort of quality they are but i would PM Over his contact, once i seek his permission hope u can find what you are looking for and dont forget to update! looking forward to seeing your scape with the discus

Thanks bro👍👍
skrukawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:58 PM   #10
llewellyn
Dragon
 
llewellyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,473
Default

Chai discus in amk.
Rainbow aquarium in Serangoon North
House of discus seletar West farmway
88 discus nearby.

Go online check their opening hours...
llewellyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 03:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)