Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 10-09-2007, 09:59 AM   #531
Gloomis

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykoh View Post
Did you find it in the end? If not yet, I think Sam's contact is somewhere in the thread. Take it down before you go next time. Call him for help to direct you to his farm.

BTW, for SVR hobbyists, Sam have a shipment of SVRs (as well as orandas) tonight (10 Sep 07). Shipment should arrive around 4pm+.

Cheers!!!
Yup manage to find the way somehow. He mentioned to me that most of the fish in this coming shipment all reserved liao. His regular have already pre-selected the fishes via pic Sam rx weeks ago..

But I think i will make a trip down to take alook.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:36 PM   #532
Ranchu_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykoh View Post
DK is Dreamkoi in Jalan Kayu.

Address is No. 19 Seletar West Farmway 1. It is close to Seaview and Sam Goldfish.

They only have TVR. If you want quality SVR, can try Sam Goldfish. Else in the west, got Fish City. Central area got Fish Haven.

These are the places I know and frequent.
Thanks bro!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:39 PM   #533
peter porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomis View Post
Yup manage to find the way somehow. He mentioned to me that most of the fish in this coming shipment all reserved liao. His regular have already pre-selected the fishes via pic Sam rx weeks ago..

But I think i will make a trip down to take alook.
You can leave your contact with him and he can text you the next time he has a shipment. Otherwise by the time you wait to view the shipment, 70% would have been reserved already.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:10 PM   #534
Gloomis

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker View Post
You can leave your contact with him and he can text you the next time he has a shipment. Otherwise by the time you wait to view the shipment, 70% would have been reserved already.
Drove pass there to view the new small shipment earlier, most of them small size ard 3inch+. As mentioned by Bro PP, 90% are reserved..

Old 10-09-2007, 06:14 PM   #535
peter porker

Quote:
Drove pass there to view the new small shipment earlier, most of them small size ard 3inch+. As mentioned by Bro PP, 90% are reserved..

Yah...normally his customers fast hand fast leg. Unlike me...got to pick the left over fish.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:19 PM   #536
Gloomis

Quote:
Yah...normally his customers fast hand fast leg. Unlike me...got to pick the left over fish.
But sometimes leftover fish could end up being the best selection among the rest...

To me, there is always a better fishes outta there.. As long i like it, i will pack it and bring them home...

Cheers
Old 10-09-2007, 06:24 PM   #537
peter porker

Quote:
But sometimes leftover fish could end up being the best selection among the rest...

To me, there is always a better fishes outta there.. As long i like it, i will pack it and bring them home...

Cheers
Spoken like a true eternal optimist!
Old 10-09-2007, 06:40 PM   #538
Gloomis

Quote:
Spoken like a true eternal optimist!
Haha. Old already, Hand & Leg not as fast as those younger generation. Good Eyesight to spot good quality fishes.. Thanks for the Upz Bro PP. . . .

Old 10-09-2007, 11:05 PM   #539
lohsinlong
Dragon

I today also went down. Seriously, the fish are nearly all gg to be reserved by his customers liao by the time I went down. I would say that all the fishes that he order are very swee....
lohsinlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:33 AM   #540
peter porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohsinlong View Post
I today also went down. Seriously, the fish are nearly all gg to be reserved by his customers liao by the time I went down. I would say that all the fishes that he order are very swee....
So indirectly you say my fish swee also. TQ TQ!