Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Flowerhorn Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 03-09-2012, 01:10 PM   #71
lewis
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iscariot View Post
Haha, just breed la. Small problem for me, big problem for KL
Bro, you breed betta with kok Bo? Hee.........sure win next comp if kok come!!!!
lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:10 PM   #72
KAO LUO
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
Yr living room setup best for betta fries liao

haha room breed FH, living room breed betta
can bring to your place ........ u try to breed them .
KAO LUO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #73
iscariot
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis View Post
Bro, you breed betta with kok Bo? Hee.........sure win next comp if kok come!!!!
Haha, no kok la, if got kok cannot win liao. We improve standard of the fish, next next FHCS got many section. Whahaha!
iscariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #74
lewis
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iscariot View Post
Haha, no kok la, if got kok cannot win liao. We improve standard of the fish, next next FHCS got many section. Whahaha!
Don't forget me oh! Hee....... if you breed spare me some to join comp....
lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #75
iscariot
Dragon

Quote:
Don't forget me oh! Hee....... if you breed spare me some to join comp....
Dun worry bro, I pass 1 whole spawn, can use all males to join. Haha!
iscariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #76
Tom Rayden
Dragon

All these would not have happened without the heart and soul put in by all the members before, during and after the event.

Thanks all for making every event a successful and memorable one!!!

Cheers to all!!!
Tom Rayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #77
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

Big Big THANK YOU to the FHCS Committee and all the club members who worked so hard to make this competition a success.

SPECIAL THANKS to big boss Jwhtan and big towkay D24 for giving us so much support, help, food & drinks and encouragement.

Also Big Big THANK YOU to the following personnel who rendered supportive help to us in various ways:

- All the participants who submitted entries for this competition.

- Angelo for helping us to design the certificates, taking pictures of the prize-winning fishes and preparing the finished-artworks for printing.

- CrazyFish for helping us to arrange delivery of our tanks & stands, and the dismantling and transportation of both items back to warehouse after the competition.

- John Lau of Natural View Aquarium and Pearl1982 for helping us to set up the tanks and providing the cover and lights, and dismantling the fixtures after the competition.

- AF photographers and videographer who covered every aspect of our competition.

- And all the people whose names I have missed out for coming to the event and helping us during the preparation phase.

It is all of you that makes me want to carry on with the Flowerhorn Club and organize another flowerhorn competition for hobbyists.

dave6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #78
RELAX
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Rayden View Post
All these would not have happened without the heart and soul put in by all the members before, during and after the event.

Thanks all for making every event a successful and memorable one!!!

Cheers to all!!!
fully agree,tks to all members,participants and volunteers that make this possible.
my family and myself enjoy the event very much.is an eye opening for me to see the quality of flowerhorn hv improve so much,especially that master piece GC
one word SWEE
RELAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:14 PM   #79
KAO LUO
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Pls dont breed them .... ha ..... just join comp ..
Old 03-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #80
KAO LUO
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave6238 View Post
Big Big THANK YOU to the FHCS Committee and all the club members who worked so hard to make this competition a success.

SPECIAL THANKS to big boss Jwhtan and big towkay D24 for giving us so much support, help, food & drinks and encouragement.

Also Big Big THANK YOU to the following personnel who rendered supportive help to us in various ways:

- All the participants who submitted entries for this competition.

- Angelo for helping us to design the certificates, taking pictures of the prize-winning fishes and preparing the finished-artworks for printing.

- CrazyFish for helping us to arrange delivery of our tanks & stands, and the dismantling and transportation of both items back to warehouse after the competition.

- John Lau of Natural View Aquarium and Pearl1982 for helping us to set up the tanks and providing the cover and lights, and dismantling the fixtures after the competition.

- AF photographers and videographer who covered every aspect of our competition.

- And all the people whose names I have missed out for coming to the event and helping us during the preparation phase.

It is all of you that makes me want to carry on with the Flowerhorn Club and organize another flowerhorn competition for hobbyists.

Thanks u allll .............