Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 24-03-2005, 10:52 PM   #31
nim75sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidan
eh....whereas most of us are pretty ok over off-topic stuff..i thought you are pretty against off-topic chat one? haha...okok..maybe not in this situation
Aiya .. Sorry hor. Stupid Old Man got short memory or rather ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by spsman
bro nim75sg, this is the LAST TIME i am gonna warn you to keep on topic
Taken note .. very sorry hor ...
Old 24-03-2005, 10:56 PM   #32
nim75sg

Quote:
yah....sometimes good products do not have a chance to reach our shores..and that's why i am always supportive of good products when i see them being brought in.....whether i am using them or not

yeah lor....i think for your home and the number of tanks you have....700plus is very reasonable liao....i know friends incurring over 1k in such electrical bills...

but u are definitely right...as long Mrs Kan does not notice the bills....who cares....hahaha
She notices but she closes one eye and shut the other .. .
Old 24-03-2005, 10:57 PM   #33
roidan

that's very good liao lor....

maybe she is hoping she closes her eyes to your hobby...
you close one eye to her other hobbies...haha..

u know lah....ladies....hahaha
Old 25-03-2005, 02:58 AM   #34
spsman

Smile glad

Quote:
that's very good liao lor....

maybe she is hoping she closes her eyes to your hobby...
you close one eye to her other hobbies...haha..

u know lah....ladies....hahaha

roidan, i am glad that all of us are able to make peace now that we are talking abt ladies' shopping hobbies. I am sure we could meet serene up too if u are going to town sometime.

i will also take the opportunity to congratulate u on your tank of the month award. u must have worked very hard for it and waited long too. dou feel pressurized with all that publicity?

In this hobby we have many frens. In fact, it is life. we make frens along the way and we squabble abit here and there. but u see, we are man. and man dun hold grudges. unless, we are petty man lah.

Sincerely, i thank u for highlighting acroporidae's thread in src. This has helped greatly in his sales. I think the publiciity is also good for him.

i also thank Weelong for cross referencing so many threads. thanks weelong for searching my threads. i feel honored and guilty. my guilt is due to me not paying attn to other reefers postings as u have in mine.

what are frens for? since u initiated a gdwill to help acroporidae sell his stuff at src, i think i should reciprocate w thank you.

u see, positive ppl think positively. cheerz
Old 25-03-2005, 08:02 AM   #35
Dodo™

I don't know all about you guys, I have never done declaration myself to the customs or whoever for all my overseas purchase. Does anyone has to do that themselves
Old 25-03-2005, 09:26 AM   #36
losmandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spsman
roidan, i am glad that all of us are able to make peace now Sincerely, i thank u for highlighting acroporidae's thread in src. This has helped greatly in his sales. I think the publiciity is also good for him.
It's our pleasure to help you [acroporidae or SPSman or whatever nick] in your CR sales as it was named "urgent".

Your hands must be super duper tired now after rifle overhead for so long :P Take some rest lar bro.

Remember only woman gossip and talk behind people's back.. Man talk openly in front of pple with nothing to hide or hidden agenda.
Old 25-03-2005, 10:17 AM   #37
reef

Quote:
Originally Posted by nim75sg
Yup ... just saw a thread in SRC this morning mentioning about "star glazing" to someone than to disturb someone's thread.

I think I am going to look at the star tonight and see what they can tell me
haha.. sounds like someone is guilty??
Old 25-03-2005, 10:18 AM   #38
reef

Quote:
Originally Posted by losmandy
It's our pleasure to help you [acroporidae or SPSman or whatever nick] in your CR sales as it was named "urgent".

Your hands must be super duper tired now after rifle overhead for so long :P Take some rest lar bro.

Remember only woman gossip and talk behind people's back.. Man talk openly in front of pple with nothing to hide or hidden agenda.
Yes I totally agree! If only woman can stop dominating man's lifestyle! haha Oops.. OT!
Old 25-03-2005, 10:25 AM   #39
losmandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reef
Yes I totally agree! If only woman can stop dominating man's lifestyle! haha Oops.. OT!
Most of the time we can't do anything about it. You buy 1 equipment and they will want to buy their "equipment" too and most of the time at higher cost than what you paid for yours.
Old 25-03-2005, 10:45 AM   #40
roidan

spsman....no pressure one lah...
in fact i am happy to be able to share my love for fishes with the international community and provide a refreshing change....afterall how many features nowadays u see that does not even have a single stalk of sps?

as for upping the sales...no problem one...whether 'acroporidae or spsman', 'yourself or your friend', i remember buying very new and slightly used salifert test kits from 'you or your good friend' after 'you or he' got the new CR...so i see 'you or he' selling such a good CR that's why i must promote

sorry i always get confused between 'you and your good friend'...but since you 2 help each other sell things so exchangibly, i shall take you 2 as one first lah...easier to remember....afterall staying in the same block in sengkang mah..hehe

losmandy.....some guys spend their $$$ on miracle water like zeovit...
some women spend their $$$ on miracle water like SKII