Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 15-03-2006, 10:38 PM   #111
Nemo2

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker
I see the best friends are at it again....
Hi Bro.... yah lor this two 'Love Birds' there is jus no way to tear them two apart.... hiaz they just cant hav enough of each other......

Hiaz.... i also giv up trying liaooz.....
Old 15-03-2006, 10:54 PM   #112
Runzhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo2
Your Jiao call Heng Heng are got ask it to pick 4d for u a not???
you beh pio siow!
Old 15-03-2006, 10:55 PM   #113
Runzhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ranchu]
engko = parrot in hokkien?? okk.. didn't know tt
sophiscated 's hans macaw.
Old 15-03-2006, 10:58 PM   #114
Runzhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendydy
bro, still have any fries? i just short of black ranchu only. thanks. need 2 will do..
need 2 blackies only then bring 2 eggs home for hatching.
Old 15-03-2006, 11:15 PM   #115
#CL#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Oh, oh another episode of the LH story.
Typical!

Sniping from a distance...
Old 16-03-2006, 12:06 AM   #116
Jelutong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
I cannot understand why some people are so jealous about me giving away fries and eggs FOC. Maybe their business kenna suffer because of it. In that case, I will be breeding more and giving away more fries FOC.
Any more baby fries,bro.Willing to adopt some,thank.
Old 16-03-2006, 01:05 AM   #117
armageddon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
I cannot understand why some people are so jealous about me giving away fries and eggs FOC. Maybe their business kenna suffer because of it. In that case, I will be breeding more and giving away more fries FOC.
well... bro if only u doing breeding and giving FOC it wouldn't affect much. it will still be more or less the same. cause actually with ppl like me, when thinking of buying nia will think thrice before jumping in and try. but with bros like you that encourage others to keep GF by giving GF, it is a good thing. once started, some may just keep while there are bound to be a few whom will get into it. some more, what u give i believe isn't those competition graded japanese black ranchus i believe. cause heard on news it states that to get a super black really ma chiam black to the core type of GF isn't easy. and also comp grades i seriously think nobody will give FOC without any strong reason bah.. so continue ur goodwill.. u will have many UNDERSTANDING bros backing you up. no worry.. if one day my financial allow, will do same thing as well

remember how hope to receive good news from u soon
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 08:19 AM   #118
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by #CL#
Typical!

Sniping from a distance...
More like sniping from dreamland!
Old 16-03-2006, 08:24 AM   #119
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon
what u give i believe isn't those competition graded japanese black ranchus i believe. cause heard on news it states that to get a super black really ma chiam black to the core type of GF isn't easy.
The good grade black ranchus are from Thailand and not from Japan. It is also not very difficult to keep your black ranchu "machiam" jet black.
Old 16-03-2006, 08:49 AM   #120
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon
well... bro if only u doing breeding and giving FOC it wouldn't affect much. it will still be more or less the same. cause actually with ppl like me, when thinking of buying nia will think thrice before jumping in and try. but with bros like you that encourage others to keep GF by giving GF, it is a good thing. once started, some may just keep while there are bound to be a few whom will get into it. some more, what u give i believe isn't those competition graded japanese black ranchus i believe. cause heard on news it states that to get a super black really ma chiam black to the core type of GF isn't easy. and also comp grades i seriously think nobody will give FOC without any strong reason bah.. so continue ur goodwill.. u will have many UNDERSTANDING bros backing you up. no worry.. if one day my financial allow, will do same thing as well

remember how hope to receive good news from u soon
Hahaha, first round throwing free bites to lure the sotongs in.
second round throwing bites attached to the hooks.....
Nothing is free in this world bros.