Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss > Pet Loss

Old 21-04-2002, 05:27 AM   #11
Aaron Kent

Default The is the most distressing story

Dude, so sorry man! I feel your pain bro! This is twice in a row. He was looking so well in the gallery, and he looked like the most perfect bodied aro. Just take it easy for now and try to divert into something else. I can imagine the whole thing happening. I myself have always tried not to get too attached to my aro or stingray.. I get so devastated each time it happens, but it is the inevitable, and when the time comes then it comes. With regards to the PH, I noticed that when fish is sick, they somehow cause the water to become acidic. Might be producing lactic acid from their discomfort or something. So far what I learned, is when PH dramatically drops, at that stage water change is not the answer (although it is beneficial to bring it back to proper PH level), but the problem must be addressed at the source. In this case, don't know if the little fella accidentally broke his neck or something. In any case, lack of calcium or whatever happened, it was not your fault. We all do our best and things still happen. Just lay back for now, and when you're up to it, you know where to find us if you need us to hook you up.

Take it easy Pal!
Old 21-04-2002, 02:52 PM   #12
jay cruz

im sorry to hear about the loss man but pick up the pieces and try your hand at the hobby again .........

hello aaron long time no see ......
Old 22-04-2002, 12:27 PM   #13
Louis

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope your feeling better. Take care friend!

Regards
Old 22-04-2002, 12:31 PM   #14
Tigger

Take care.