Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Equipment & Accessories only

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2008, 06:24 PM   #261
kepala sakit
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumon View Post
Bro got a bit of problem lah,please call me at 90700998.very urgent.thanx.
Please refer message at: Tank-Set up, Filtration and Water Management.
Old 29-09-2008, 01:20 AM   #262
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Bro, tomorrow I will come and collect during yr office hrs. Will give you a call when reach. Thanks
Old 29-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #263
kepala sakit
Dragon

Smile Thank you all for the wonderful experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay77 View Post
Hi Dennis,

Thks for ur solution. I have followed ur instruction for the 1st 2 days and see instant results. My Aro is more active and the appetite increase. The water is getting clearer so I hope to see next is the colour intensity of the Aro increase.
Quote:
I strongly advise all bros to make a trip to meet up with Dennis, this solution is not as what we perceive [not the standard type in the market], ask him for the instruction if possible, lucky for me I have listened his advise and now my tank water is clearer and base on his analysis, it will get even clearer but next week.

I have feeder goldfish and feeder prawns and my RTG all in a 4ft tank, you can imagine the bioload on that i have on a 4ft tank as i feed the feeders twice a day, at times I also feed my Aro with SW, now my water is significantly clearer.

Again I have to thks Bro Dennis for his solution.

I can share my photos to the bros here of the water condition of my tank now if requested as a form of encouragement to all other Bros here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRUS View Post
REALLY AMAZING RESULTS!! thanks bro dennis for the ketapang brew and keep it up your hard work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblacktofu View Post
For the benefit of all, this special brewed solution turns my tank crystal clear, stabilize and whet the appetite of my fishes and so far I am waiting to see another effect that is coloration... the poos poos from the fishes are all very beautiful....

THANKS YOU BRO DENNIES THE SOLUTION REALLY AMAZING

today is the three day of using the solution there some pic for all to view

hope can see how clear the water is....sorry for the poor photo taking

the last pic is b4 using the solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by patan View Post
Bro KS , thks for the solution.
After adding the solution my water became clearer & aro appetite is much better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royston View Post
Bro Dennis thank you so much for the solution as you know my salamander(from Louis "804") jump into my mg's(from Yidali) tank without me knowing end up both also have torn fins on last thur night. I quickly changed the water add ur solution, ketapang teabags, salt, blackwater extract & medic on Friday.

On Sunday I've noticed only damages left only are the big tear my last experience was they dun heal that fast so I was quite taken back by the result in merely 3 days all the small holes & small splits have heal. I'll say thumbs up & thank you again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK View Post
to bro who had not try this katapang solution.feel free to try out.the result is good.my munjul F4 is eating up to 6 BF per day after adding 4bottle of the solution from bro KS.Cheers for the miracle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magislayer View Post
after 5 days the water has become clearer
my semi mini-IT became more stable and has a crazy appetite

thanks again!
highly recommended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRUS View Post
notice my aro become more active nowdays. after putting the 3rd bottle water gets clearer n my aro have more appetite like never see food b4.
all i can said DIE DIE MUST TRY HOR........ thanks bro dennis for all your help!!
Quote:
Thks for the solution, pics of my tank after 1 week. Thks again Bro Dennis.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3173/...4f296b.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3068/...108827.jpg?v=0
Quote:
Originally Posted by molecules View Post
Hi Dennis, thank you for the followup call.
It's unbelivable that you R&D, give free trial with a followup call.

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK View Post
bro,can i collect from you at ST 96 this sunday? ray was not eating for week.after adding the solution,eat until i broke leh.
Quote:
Bro Dennis, have follow your advise. Notice my aro very active which normally very sluggish in the morning. Somemore eat up 2 whole MP (without head)
Quote:
Bro my water is super dupper clear and aro seems very hungry every time someone walk pass the tank. Now i'm worry i'll hv to set up a buffett for him. Thank you for the followup call again and will proceed with the 2nd bottle.
Quote:
mr dennis, thannks again!

this solution is highly recommended~
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerHorn_1 View Post
bro have finished 3 bottle.. look great diff of the my few 8inc CL... their fin look redder and the black strip look darker... And the red scale rings look more intensty... Thank bro... any more to give... AHHAHHAH..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ment0s View Post
bro 1 week liao......... water clear....
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyx2 View Post
swee swee ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by deimos8 View Post
bro after pouring in the 1st bottle yest after my wc this morning my aro seemms like very hungry.......................pellet for my motoros aro oso snatch ................ thanks...............
Quote:
Originally Posted by ct13 View Post
wish to take this opportunity to say thank you to uncle Dennis, for your persistance on following up with those who collected the 'miracle' solution from time to time, to further fine tune his R&D on his 'miracle' solution.

I have to salute to you on that, I thought you just give and forget! Never expect you to call almost everyday! anyway, I like it as we can exchange our experience.

Just for bros to know, I am trying out on my planted tank with full load of fishes. Unlike many here to your ray and Aro. So, I have to dose and monitor closely whether can the plants take it. So far I am having positive result after one week plus. Will try to update again on how the plants react on the solution, so can share with those who wish to have it in your planted tank.

Thanks again Uncle Dennis.

Regards,
Ct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disffusion View Post
Yo Dennis~! So far so good for my dscus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFish View Post
Have tried the " KS Special Brew " myself on my tiger comm . Shd say that the result is amazing . My ST colour became very striking and shining , also the appetite also improved a lot .

As for water , I've no changed water for more than 2 months liao , and the water is still crystal clear ( used about 12 litres for my 6x2.5x2 over a span of 3 days ) .

Until now , I am still refilling my tank with water whenever the water level drops . PH , NO2 NO3 all in control .
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr tiger View Post
i would like to thank Dennis for his wonderful solution...iI tried the solution in my pond...and the result turn out great..my dad's koi colour turn ever more intense and water is even clearer..especially my Fei feng in my pond,the colour of the finnage turn really very red...and is even now more greedy then before..now even snatch koi's pellet from the kois.

Once again...thanks Dennis
Quote:
hah after putting the solution the tigers become very happy and gluttony
need to buy feeders more often
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnspecial View Post
too bad i just got mine yesterday but i have tried them on all my tanks.there are lot of changes in the Aros n others kind of fishes too.today is only my day 1 so there will be more good news coming in the coming day.for those RED AROs out there who is not eating well or dont eat at all this is the one (SPECIAL BREWED KS BLACK WATER).bro KS i need more can you sell me some more as you know i now got so many tanks n AROs at home n just got a RED from bro ARK so need a bit more of your KS water.please SMS .A BIG THANK YOU bro KS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fattydiscus View Post
hi bro dennis, tks for the solution.wooowww.... use it and after 2 hour .. water is very clear and water is in a very good condition as can see my discus active and swimming here and there. almost can see the result instantly.as i walked near the tank they will swim to me.tks and thumbs up for u bro dennis...will update again in 2 days time....cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnspecial View Post
this black water now in my tank about 30hrs n have have found out the bad point about this water.please be CAREFUL if you are using KS Special Brewed Black Water.if your money not enough to buy more feeders or dont have enough feeders at home please dont use . now my Red Aros is eating like feeders is free. so be careful when used. THANK YOU BRO.I need more for the rest of my tanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nannypower View Post
thxs bro dennis for the solution..learn alot from u..indeed a wide knowledge person on water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAO LUO View Post
Thanks bro , my bro deimos be trying now ..... colour develepment are very good .... only waiting the water kok can bigger up ..........

Thank you all for the wonderful experience (KS special brew) and the feed back. Further enquiry and information to Special brew please refer to PM @ kepala sakit or @ Tank Set-up, Filtration and Water Management.
Mr. Mod. Please made necessary closure of thread, when appropriately. Thank you very much for the attention..
Closed Thread