Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Qian Hu

Old 23-05-2014, 05:46 PM   #111
corvintheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamence View Post
Went to clementi last week, saw a few catridges at poly art. If you dont already know, there are a few fish shops at clementi block 328, u shud go check it out when u are here.

Old 27-05-2014, 11:39 AM   #112
Aro2626
Arofanatic

Dear qianhu,

My stream 2 fail again. The blue indicator doesnt work anymore. This is the second time it happen.

I am not from singapore. Why is that the system is not reliable?
Its is hard for me to bring back to singapore.

Please advise.

Overall the system is good but it keeps on failing on me.
Aro2626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 10:14 AM   #113
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro2626 View Post
Dear qianhu,

My stream 2 fail again. The blue indicator doesnt work anymore. This is the second time it happen.

I am not from singapore. Why is that the system is not reliable?
Its is hard for me to bring back to singapore.

Please advise.

Overall the system is good but it keeps on failing on me.
Hi bro,

I am so sorry to hear that your Hydra stream LED had malfunction again. We had not been receiving such feedback from Singapore community but nevertheless, we will check on it how we can improve on the stability of it. Rest assure that your hydra stream is still in working condition despite the LED is down as the wire connection with the reaction plate is not link. You may bring it back to our retail shop at your convenient when you visit Singapore again, thanks.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 06:46 PM   #114
weesy

Just bought a stream 2. I am from singapore and will update if any issue with the LED
weesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 12:20 PM   #115
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesy View Post
Just bought a stream 2. I am from singapore and will update if any issue with the LED
Hi bro,

Thanks for your purchase. Kindly do keep us posted if you do face any problem.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 24-06-2014, 05:09 PM   #116
Qian Hu

Dragon

Default Between life and death

One of our customer recently started freshwater fish keeping about a year ago, had bought a 60cm tank and had been using OF Hydra 20. After some time, as he added more fishes, his friends recommended him to change the Hydra 20 to external canister filter as it has a bigger filtering capacity and also look more professional. Therefore, he replaced Hydra 20 with a new external canister filter.

After using the external canister filter for a few months, due to the filter getting dirty, he decided it was time to wash out the filter. But as a new hobbyist without the knowledge of biological filtration which his external canister filter is running on, he did a major clean up on the external canister filter and water change and might have also killed off all the beneficial bacteria in the canister media.

Three days later, he suddenly noticed that the fishes that he had kept for some time started to die and majority of them floating lifelessly just below the water surface. He gave us a called in the evening asking for help to save his balance fishes. After finding out from him that it could be a case of ammonia spike and that he still had the Hydra 20 on hand, we advised him to put the Hydra 20 into his fish tank immediately and run it because we know that Hydra’s Hydro Pure Technology can detoxify the water.

He called us back 30 minutes later, informing us that some of the fishes started to leave the water surface and have regain stability. The next morning, all of his balance fishes are back to normal condition and no more death of fish had been notice since the moment the Hydra 20 was put in. He commented that the Hydra 20’s ability to quickly detoxify the aquarium’s water has saved the balance fishes from being totally wiped out. He will keep the Hydra20 in the water until the beneficial bacteria builds up in a few weeks.

Below are the pictures in sequence that he has allowed us to share with the community.

[IMG][/IMG]
Dead Fishes and Shrimps

[IMG][/IMG]
Balance of the fishes floating lifelessly just below the water surface

Some of the fishes started to regain stability and leave the water surface

All the fishes regain stability the next day morning.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 24-06-2014, 07:09 PM   #117
Clamence
Arofanatic

Hi, i have been using hydra 20 on my 2feet tank for quite some time now and i have noticed that there are orange deposits on one of the metal plates in the filter. They are rather hard to scrape off therefore i just left them there. May i know would it affect the peformance of the filter?

Old 25-06-2014, 02:46 PM   #118
nitingdedao
Dragon

Hi I would like to ask if i change water 90% daily. Will hydra still be beneficial?
nitingdedao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 04:18 AM   #119
muser
Dragon

Dear QianHu,

I have bought a Hydra Stream I for my 5.5ft tank.

I clean the Hydra Stream I once a month, but have a cleaning question.

Namely, the metal plates, the side that turns dark brown, do I have to scrub it until it is sparkling clean again?

I tried to used toothbrush and scrubbed with force, but it is still dark brown even after much scrubbing.

Please advise how clean the metal plate has to be to work at maximum efficiency.

Pictures/illustrations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
muser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 03:18 PM   #120
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamence View Post
Hi, i have been using hydra 20 on my 2feet tank for quite some time now and i have noticed that there are orange deposits on one of the metal plates in the filter. They are rather hard to scrape off therefore i just left them there. May i know would it affect the peformance of the filter?

The brown color deposits on the one of the plate is normal as this is due to the reaction from the plate and cata pure as one of the plate is 'sender' and the other piece is 'receiver' It will not affect the efficiency of OF Hydra.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950